Groups

dashcam

looking for a dashcam

feautes it should include

footage needs to be 100% clear in all weather siturations and in day and night time
    need to know be easy to see when its recording battery etc

also do i need one for the back side?

11 Comments

Nextbase duo cam is amazing

I use a foward facing Next base 512G its got good day & night vision. I also picked it up on offer from Halfords. I also have a rear Next base 412gw just in case (also picked up on an offer!). As there are so many dash cams available everyone has their own preference, I have used cheaper ones but you get what you pay for!!.

I've been looking for one myself and found the reviews on the viofo A119 very good, They also do a GPS version,
    carcamcentral.com/rev…iew

Transcend Drivepro 220 gets excellent reviews £104.99 here (I have no experience with eglobalcentral though)

mayzi

Make sure you get a good one for your back side ... I've heard of these … Make sure you get a good one for your back side ... I've heard of these people that ram you and before you've even realised what's happened.... you're gay.

Why would you want a recording of that, so you can watch it over and over?

andynicol

Transcend Drivepro 220 gets excellent reviews £104.99 here (I have no … Transcend Drivepro 220 gets excellent reviews £104.99 here (I have no experience with eglobalcentral though)

​I've got the drive pro 220. Decent footage only downside is connecting via WiFi, that aside its a good camera

I have DrivePro 520, absolutely fantastic picture, also includes infa red for inside
    transcend-info.com/Pro…705

I have both the Drive pro 200 and 520. Love them. They work faultlessly and are really simple to use. Had the Gmini 0806, and although the picture quality is as good they are far to fiddly to use, to the point you actually need to read the instructions.

I have a nextbase, installed by Halfords, works flawlessly, I forget it's there as it's so well hidden.

I've the DrivePro 200 good through the day but not so good on nights

Original Poster

guys could you link me to the camera you do have please
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Replacement for BT Hub 522
      2. Gutters, painting11
      3. Hifi Speaker cable choice?22
      4. Anyone play memory games?11

See more discussions