Expired

DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In

Found 25th Sep 2017
I'm looking for a good quality DashCam for £100 or less it must have front and rear cameras built into the main unit as I don't want to pull the car to pieces to route wiring around the car. Any recommendations would be welcomed. The quality I'm looking for is Nextbase or something equivalent to that. T.I.A.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
You won't find any dual for that price, either buy a next base front camera

Or like I've done buy two vava dash cams on kickstarter now on indegogo they seem to be pretty good
oliverkennedy1057 m ago

You won't find any dual for that price, either buy a next base front …You won't find any dual for that price, either buy a next base front camera Or like I've done buy two vava dash cams on kickstarter now on indegogo they seem to be pretty good

Thanks for that I have just seen the Nextbase Duo for £179.99 I’m tempted to buy it going on the reviews.
Edited by: "Sprograt" 26th Sep 2017
Sprograt26th Sep

Thanks for that I have just seen the Nextbase Duo for £179.99 I’m tempted t …Thanks for that I have just seen the Nextbase Duo for £179.99 I’m tempted to buy it going on the reviews.

£159 at argos
tallpete332 h, 26 m ago

£159 at argos

Thanks for that, that's the cheapest I've seen for that model up to now. I have just looked and there’s no stock anywhere near me. But I have just found it on EBay for £160 with free delivery. Thanks again tallpete33.
Edited by: "Sprograt" 27th Sep 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants