Found 7th Jun 2008
as the title intails looking for a cheap/reasonable price for a built in cartridge for my ds, where i can drag and drop games on the the cartridge directly without memory cards

any1 direct me to a reliable site for these pref not anything thats gonna kill my ds as i have heard some horror stories and not for a ds lite either as i know there are some that only work on the newer ds rather than my old style

any help would be great,

cheers!

5 Comments

Edit: Just put my glasses on, I can't get the site to load(dealextreme), but I think there is one called "Firecard"

Original Poster

brilliant site cheers guys!

You should buy the DSTT or sometimes called TTDS Fantastic card, no problems at all. Dealextreme are great on price though expect to wait ages for it to arrive.
You need a micro sd card aswell, I'd say 2gb minimum. People say the Kingston Japan micro sd cards are the best for speed and reliability.

hdixon85;2269309

You should buy the DSTT or sometimes called TTDS Fantastic card, no … You should buy the DSTT or sometimes called TTDS Fantastic card, no problems at all. Dealextreme are great on price though expect to wait ages for it to arrive.You need a micro sd card aswell, I'd say 2gb minimum. People say the Kingston Japan micro sd cards are the best for speed and reliability.

I had originally suggested that but then noticed:

where i can drag and drop games on the the cartridge directly without … where i can drag and drop games on the the cartridge directly without memory cards

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769327
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2862
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2755
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247606

See more discussions