Data + International Calls = Best Deal??

7 replies
Found 14th Aug 2016
Data + International Calls = Best Deal??

Hi everyone, as the title said I am looking for the best deal to have 1Gb or more data and a decent price per minute for international calls. Until now Virgin Media has the best offer: for £10 I get 2Gb and 10p per minute in Europe.

My target is ~ £15 ppm

Any other good idea?

Virgin Media: store.virginmedia.com/vir…tml

7 Comments

Is it an option to get data and then use a data-based call app to make international calls e.g. Skype? Their rates are going to be much cheaper than if you used your phone to dial directly, regardless of the network probably.

Original Poster

help me to understand because I`m not so good at this kind of things: If I have data I can call through Skype my grandpa on his Nokia 3310?
If yes, what other app I can use?

Thanks!

you can check lycamobile

Original Poster

This is what Lycamobile`s offer... very good for what I need
All in One 15 - £15.00
National Text - Unlimited
National Data - 3 GB 4G
National Minutes - 500
International Minutes - 500
Lyca to Lyca Calls - Unlimited
Lyca to Lyca Text - Unlimited

Thank you!

Virgin Mobile are only 4p a minute to make calls and free to receive within the EU.
Edited by: "dcx_badass" 14th Aug 2016

You can try Rebtel, they've got good rates for international call. It is an app you can install on your phone. You just need to top up the app and makes calls directly from it. So you don't even need to change network providers just to get cheap international calls. You either route your call through your cell reception or through data
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to load vouchers for Black Friday for 4k tv11
    2. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    3. Foo fighters presale code.3537
    4. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118

See more discussions