Expired

Date and time on my xiaomi mobile phone photographs

Found 9th Apr
Any idea how I can remove this - it just appeared on my photos - not sure if I have enabled something but cannot fathom it out.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Not good that phone but normally it's in the camera settings.
So when your camera is on , open the settings and look in there.
stefromuk7 m ago

Not good that phone but normally it's in the camera settings.So when your …Not good that phone but normally it's in the camera settings.So when your camera is on , open the settings and look in there.

Had it nearly a year, brilliant phone for me and no problems , just today the date appears on the photo I took. Have looked in the setting and camera but guess I am missing something. Thank you.
stefromuk12 m ago

Not good that phone but normally it's in the camera settings.So when your …Not good that phone but normally it's in the camera settings.So when your camera is on , open the settings and look in there.

Have sorted with your advice - Thank You
Which Xiaomi you got? I have the A1 and did the camera mod makes it 100x better
oliverkennedy101 h, 33 m ago

Which Xiaomi you got? I have the A1 and did the camera mod makes it 100x …Which Xiaomi you got? I have the A1 and did the camera mod makes it 100x better

Redmi Note 4 - if that makes any sense ! Am not the best on tech , what do you mean by Camera Mod
sayitasitis16 h, 16 m ago

Had it nearly a year, brilliant phone for me and no problems , just today …Had it nearly a year, brilliant phone for me and no problems , just today the date appears on the photo I took. Have looked in the setting and camera but guess I am missing something. Thank you.

Ha ha just noticed my typo on my comment..
I meant not got that phone
Glad you've sorted it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions