Groups

Date Rape Drug

Date Rape Drug
    Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.
    Many females use a date rape drug on the market called 'Beer'.
    The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes bottles, cans, or from taps and in large kegs. Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.
    A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached nookie.
    Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted.
    After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that 'something bad' occurred.
    At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life'ssavings, in a familiar scam known as 'a relationship'.In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as 'marriage'.
    Men are much more susceptible to this scam after beer is
    administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.
    If you fall victim to this 'Beer' scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.
    For the support group nearest you, just look up 'Golf Courses'in the phone book.

27 Comments

good joke but heard this, next please

rubbish!

Original Poster

strike;1675125

good joke but heard this, next please

& I thought I had made this up ? ;-)

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;1675134

rubbish!

have you got a better one then ? I'd love to hear it ..............;-)

:whistling:

lmao redranger

rape is not funnnny children... MKKKAAAAYY?

I have never read this before and i thought it was very funny.

Original Poster

sophie***;1675290

I have never read this before and i thought it was very funny.

Thankyou Sophie, obviously like me a lady with great taste ........

GIRL POWER RULES :thumbsup:

while its a joke I really do not think it is right to put that sort of joke on this website. Rape in any sense is not something to laugh about.

Banned

Yeah it feels like a joke at the expense of men instead of a joke about men.

It feels like you are saying men cant be raped and the "support group" is a way to brag

FYI most men dont like golf, a lot of men dont drink beer etc.

When I was 15 these 2 women tried to get me drunk(I didnt drink until 17 so I knew I couldnt be drunk if I didnt drink alcohol) started to feel woozy and fall asleep, and these 2 women whispered that it was time to take me home with them.

That was an awful experience

This is no joke, ive been a victim of this drug many times its terrible and crushing (talk about having hair of the dog in the morning!)

Which reminds me what have fat birds and mopeds got in common? They are both a good ride but you wouldnt want your mates to know you have got one!!! (actually I prefer BBW's so shouldnt be saying that!)

dcx_badass;1676099

Its not rape....It's suprise sex! :whistling:

The surprise being,after all that beer,that they manage it at all!;-)

LOl. Good one..

Banned

lol women buying men drinks!? theres a first

Banned

Lol yeah when I go out as soon as I walk through the door I have about 15 random girls come up and say "buy me a drink and i'll talk to you" lol

Well i liked it lol.!

cliche away.......

not that funny tbh.

how many people fell out of the boring tree recently

supercell;1676337

Lol yeah when I go out as soon as I walk through the door I have about 15 … Lol yeah when I go out as soon as I walk through the door I have about 15 random girls come up and say "buy me a drink and i'll talk to you" lol

Sounds like a bit of a slap in the face if they're not willing to talk to you until you buy them a drink :whistling:

Mclovin;1675245

rape is not funnnny children... MKKKAAAAYY?

Unless it's by a clown!

BUD DUM TISH!

I'll get my coat.

Its not rape....It's suprise sex!

lmao!

XtremeDJW;1696938

Unless it's by a clown! BUD DUM TISH!I'll get my coat.

Clowns are evil :w00t:

Mattitude;1696955

Clowns are evil :w00t:

More so in this context.

meh....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631398
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846331
      3. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…35
      4. EE Retention Deal S811

See more discussions