Groups

Dating internet scam Valentines day

Surrey Police warn the public of a dating internet scam ahead of Valentine's Day

A woman has already been scammed of £150k

see link below

22 Comments

her own fault, who hands over ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND pounds to a person they hardly know?

Muppets.

Original Poster

muffin247

her own fault, who hands over ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND pounds to a … her own fault, who hands over ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND pounds to a person they hardly know?

she fell in love with his emails and the copy/pasted semi-naked pics

Sad "the officer she thought she was communicating with was in fact dead" Really sad.

Neo-Darwinism in action.

it happens though......people somehow do fall in love with others over the net only....

Poor women! Sadly to some becoming internet savy comes with a price tag. I also know a few men and woman who are as frustratingly naive as these lot! I am you you all know someone like that!

Valentines day is a scam its self

addjon

I agree. We should start a day of our own the jaded and disafected day

my wife has been scamming me for years !!! I'm sure when she says,"oh those shoes ! I've had them for years" hmmmm .

addjon

##LOL

Banned

I printed off a tesco value valentines day card last year for the wife, told her valentines was for singletons and I romance her all year with my 'flopping the willy out rountine" I didn't get a **** for a week!
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 7th Feb 2011

lumoruk

I printed off a tesco value valentines day card last year for the wife, … I printed off a tesco value valentines day card last year for the wife, told her valentines was for singletons and I romance her all year with my 'flopping the willy out rountine" I didn't get a **** for a week!

ha ha that'll do it X)

lumoruk

I printed off a tesco value valentines day card last year for the wife, … I printed off a tesco value valentines day card last year for the wife, told her valentines was for singletons and I romance her all year with my 'flopping the willy out rountine" I didn't get a **** for a week!

LOL

muffin247

her own fault, who hands over ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND pounds to a … her own fault, who hands over ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND pounds to a person they hardly know?

Exactly more money than sense no sympathy whatsoever

lumoruk

I know who to come for for advice now

Lumoruk Hotukdeals resident Hitch

Should there be an apostrophe in that sentence?

Edited by: "trog0" 7th Feb 2011

Oh no, I better hope my girlfriend doesn't see this, she lives in Horley, we met on a dating site and I've asked her for £10k to buy me a car so I can visit her, the money should be coming through any day now...

lumoruk

Your doing it all wrong! You need to place your "package" on her head and start singing "Davey Crockett" My wife loves it....i think.

This just proves there are some stupid people out there!

lumoruk

nikkib123

This just proves there are some stupid people out there!

No need for that maybe his wife has a thing about old westerns. (_;)

Stupid is, as stupid does.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1751
      2. What would be HELL to you?1415
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767287

See more discussions