Found 7th Mar
Once again someone has fallen victim to an online dating scam. You would think that by now people would be switched on to this.

news.sky.com/sto…536

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Do you happen to have her number

cold. this isn't facebook

As long as there are scammable people, the scammers will scam.

Why do the idiots always seem to have so much money?!

More 'stupid person scam' really

A fool and their money is soon parted.

Original Poster

Normally I wouldn't care, but I bet he's lost his life savings on this. These scams are so well publicised that people using dating sites should be on their guard.

43 year old bloke in Manchester with £180,000?

Sounds dodgier than the woman that's scamming him.

I'm a Nigerian Prince with millions in the bank. send me £500 and I'll go on a date with you

srp111

I'm a Nigerian Prince with millions in the bank. send me £500 and I'll go … I'm a Nigerian Prince with millions in the bank. send me £500 and I'll go on a date with you

​Would you like my bank details first

Original Poster

srp111

I'm a Nigerian Prince with millions in the bank. send me £500 and I'll go … I'm a Nigerian Prince with millions in the bank. send me £500 and I'll go on a date with you

​Is there anyone in Nigeria who isn't a prince or princess?

what's the big deal, if they got married she'd still make his money disappear lol

I want to say something like in his defence she was very good looking but she's not even that.

teh.arn

43 year old bloke in Manchester with £180,000? Sounds dodgier than the … 43 year old bloke in Manchester with £180,000? Sounds dodgier than the woman that's scamming him.

I never knew you lived in Manchester.

He needs to take a holiday in Oued Zem to recover

Banned

cdm22

Why do the idiots always seem to have so much money?!

Probably had mental problems due to a head injury or early dementia or other disease.

Most likely not an idiot at all.

not sure she's committed a crime here, she asked him for money and he gave it to her. He clearly isn't short of a few bob

airfix

I never knew you lived in Manchester.

Probably because I don't and I don't know you. . . . .

teh.arn

Probably because I don't and I don't know you. . . . .

I take it you aren't 43 either?

airfix

I take it you aren't 43 either?

Nowhere near 43 or Manchester.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz11
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…53116
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911003
    4. Did you know?3159

See more discussions