Groups

Daughters 7th Birthday - help ideas for party

HELP please, its my daughters 7th birthday soon and need some ideas for a party. We might possibly have a hall that we can hire but any ideas how to entertain them without spending a fortune would be very much appreciated.

14 Comments

Magician

Defo no clowns though

What about a bouncy castle?

Original Poster

Have a feeling a magican or bouncy castle is not going to be cheap!!!

oscarcherry;6647368

Have a feeling a magican or bouncy castle is not going to be cheap!!!

sis in law hired one and it was about £45 but it entertained the kids for the entire duration lol so money well spent :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Oh thats not too bad, will have to start phoning round i suppose!!!

Original Poster

Dont know anyone with a bouncy castle!!!!

Original Poster

holly100;6647441

some good ideas here from earlier … some good ideas here from earlier threadhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/507834/i-need-idea-s-for-childs-birthday-p?p=6640174#post6640174

Thanks will take a look.

oscarcherry;6647426

Dont know anyone with a bouncy castle!!!!

Don't get a bouncy castle it can have implications. You will have the responsibility of other peoples children's safety on your shoulders When you Hire one the company you hire from should have some sort of liability insurance if you borrow one you wont it could cost you dearly.

Just a thought :thumbsup: they are fun but kids break easily

Original Poster

renown;6647537

Don't get a bouncy castle it can have implications. You will have the … Don't get a bouncy castle it can have implications. You will have the responsibility of other peoples children's safety on your shoulders When you Hire one the company you hire from should have some sort of liability insurance if you borrow one you wont it could cost you dearly.Just a thought :thumbsup: they are fun but kids break easily

Probably a good idea - might end up sticking to a couple of friends over for tea!!!!!!!

Party games.....really cheap:-D musical bumps/statues pass the parcel etc:thumbsup:

as said you cant go wrong with old fashioned party games, a bit of music in between, the kids will be happy with running about together, just dont drag in on, 2 hours is enough, with a few games, dancing and food theres be no time to get bored!

tinkerbell28;6647713

ORLY??????/ Balls that's the last time the kids have peeps round on the … ORLY??????/ Balls that's the last time the kids have peeps round on the castle:?

Dont understand the highlighted bit ?

What about a treasure hunt? I found this website that gives you ideas on planning your own one ]http//ww…tml

Best of luck!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions