Expired

Daughters Prom. Ideas on what car.

9 replies
Found 14th Mar 2009
Daughter says she wants a posh motor (not a stretch limo) for her Prom night. Anyone got any reccomendations or experiences, or used someone local here in the West Midlands area. Below is the sort of motor she's looking for. Don't want much does she.

Chrysler 300
Maybach
Rolls Royce Phantom
Bentley Gt Continental

1. Ask
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Car
9 Comments

can a few of them club together to get picked up-or meet at one house to go-and then try the local wedding hire place for prices of cars?

It is worth checking with the school (if your daughter is under 18) as our local schools have banned hire cars bringing children to prom nights after a few incidences where they had helped themselves to alcohol provided in the vehicle!

I'll drop 'em off in my Renault Megane for £200! ;-)

Stretch limos seem to be a no-no now. My daughter and friends wouldnt have one for their prom either.

Maybach
Rolls Royce Phantom
Bentley Gt Continental

Not looking for high-end cars then?
All i can say is you must have more money than sense, if you are prepared to hire the above luxury cars for a Prom.
Yet another tacky American Prom Night.

suggest you ask the local taxi firms they might know someone with the right motor at right price. something classic always much nicer, others just tacky and look like poor man posing. sad and true lol

Original Poster

lucerysmum;4638444

can a few of them club together to get picked up-or meet at one house to … can a few of them club together to get picked up-or meet at one house to go-and then try the local wedding hire place for prices of cars?

Yes there will be 4 girls to share the cost, thanks.

kt21;4638868

It is worth checking with the school (if your daughter is under 18) as … It is worth checking with the school (if your daughter is under 18) as our local schools have banned hire cars bringing children to prom nights after a few incidences where they had helped themselves to alcohol provided in the vehicle!

Thanks, The prom is being held at Drayton Manor so that won’t be a prob.

simon1966;4641047

MaybachRolls Royce PhantomBentley Gt ContinentalNot looking for high-end … MaybachRolls Royce PhantomBentley Gt ContinentalNot looking for high-end cars then?All i can say is you must have more money than sense, if you are prepared to hire the above luxury cars for a Prom.Yet another tacky American Prom Night.

Cost will be shared 4 ways so won't be to bad. I agree 100% on the tacky americanism but who am I to argue. :?

128plant;4643451

suggest you ask the local taxi firms they might know someone with the … suggest you ask the local taxi firms they might know someone with the right motor at right price. something classic always much nicer, others just tacky and look like poor man posing. sad and true lol

Good idea hadn't thought of that. :thumbsup:

£99 for a 300c. Get one of the dad's in a suit and your sorted. You will have to fetch it from Chester which should only be an hour away. ]Here

My son had a black stretch hummer, Very now and cool (i'm told)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Pictures from camera to android phone58
    2. Best/cheapest music service710
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?35
    4. Schuh discount code22

See more discussions