Found 4th Nov 2016
Dave has smashed the record for the UK’s biggest earthworm, at 40cm, and was double the weight of his nearest rivals

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Original Poster

[img]i.guim.co.uk/img…jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=ada5ecf915210f0ca329fec2fa1504c6[/img]

Original Poster

[img]i.guim.co.uk/img…jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=7eec6db6fbf7a8dc5ddf891bfb7763c4[/img]

Original Poster

Unfortunately the monster worm died shortly after its arrival in the post and is now stored in a jar at the Natural History Museum. It isn’t on public display but forms part of the 80 million specimen scientific collection.

Banned

Wtf oO oO

I blame the chemicals in Widnes

I showed this news story to my missus before and she said wow, why don't you call yours Dave . I said oh thanks, didn't think it was that long, she said she didn't mention length at all

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Wtf oOoO

Yeah its a sad story

RIP Dave

it didn't die of natural causes they humanely killed it to preserve it
RIP poor Dave.

I believe Earthworm Jim still has the record

The worm is called dave

worms are kind of wavy when they move

davewave oO

Edited by: "DT89" 4th Nov 2016

Long & Thick does the trick

archer1204

Unfortunately the monster worm died shortly after its arrival in the post … Unfortunately the monster worm died shortly after its arrival in the post and is now stored in a jar at the Natural History Museum. It isn’t on public display but forms part of the 80 million specimen scientific collection.

He was posted in a jar?! Poor ****

Could have been 41cm......we will never know....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Black Xbox One or Xbox One S33
    2. 1 Product Online Shop11
    3. meaning of op710
    4. Sainsbury's tu11

See more discussions