Groups

Dave the monkey!!! set to be britains top toy this christmas (he's awesome btw :p)

i just bought one for my daughter for christmas, sooo funny link in first post

21 Comments

Banned

I am so disappointed in you.

Original Poster

vibeone

I am so disappointed in you.

hehe, but i loooooove monkeys and he's sooooo funny!!
    dave is truely amazing

*bows down to dave*

If it throws poo, I'll buy 10

was in a toy shop yesterday and the sales assistants all had these on their shoulder to demo them-personally think they will keep a child amused for 5 minutes then get chucked in a cupboard.

barky

was in a toy shop yesterday and the sales assistants all had these on … was in a toy shop yesterday and the sales assistants all had these on their shoulder to demo them-personally think they will keep a child amused for 5 minutes then get chucked in a cupboard.

just like every other toy

Banned

Isn't he ugly.

yeah, a five minute gimmick unfortunately.......

Original Poster

Alfonse

yeah, a five minute gimmick unfortunately.......

i bought my daughter a go go hamster last year (which wasn't easy!) and she only played with that 5 minutes. this is more of her thing though, she loves monkeys and is only the half the price i spent on the hamster and all the bits to go with it so i'm not too worried

missp27

i bought my daughter a go go hamster last year (which wasn't easy!) and … i bought my daughter a go go hamster last year (which wasn't easy!) and she only played with that 5 minutes. this is more of her thing though, she loves monkeys and is only the half the price i spent on the hamster and all the bits to go with it so i'm not too worried

still going through the toy story phase at the mo', its everywhere in my house, got Woody, Buzz, T-Rex, Hammy, Slinky Dog, Jessie, Cardboard Cut-out of Buzz, costumes, book, films, lego, pens, blah, blah, oh well... lol

Alfonse

still going through the toy story phase at the mo', its everywhere in my … still going through the toy story phase at the mo', its everywhere in my house, got Woody, Buzz, T-Rex, Hammy, Slinky Dog, Jessie, Cardboard Cut-out of Buzz, costumes, book, films, lego, pens, blah, blah, oh well... lol

Original Poster

Alfonse

still going through the toy story phase at the mo', its everywhere in my … still going through the toy story phase at the mo', its everywhere in my house, got Woody, Buzz, T-Rex, Hammy, Slinky Dog, Jessie, Cardboard Cut-out of Buzz, costumes, book, films, lego, pens, blah, blah, oh well... lol

aw i love toy story
    my youngest is ten and she act a lot younger than she is half the time so she wants a dave but also stuff for older kids like and mp3 player and cds etc and my eldest who's 14 wants some doc marten boots and clothes. i miss being able to buy them lots of toys they're growing up far to fast!

splatsplatsplat

stupid head

Original Poster

jellybaby22

i have ordered one for my daughters xmas.. I think he is soo cute

i love him tooooo! have ordered mine from hawkins bazaar the other day, amazon and play etc you have to pre order him

missp27

aw i love toy story :)my youngest is ten and she act a lot younger than … aw i love toy story :)my youngest is ten and she act a lot younger than she is half the time so she wants a dave but also stuff for older kids like and mp3 player and cds etc and my eldest who's 14 wants some doc marten boots and clothes. i miss being able to buy them lots of toys they're growing up far to fast!

cool, my daughter is 3 and the next one is due in 3 weeks.

Original Poster

Alfonse

cool, my daughter is 3 and the next one is due in 3 weeks.

aww congratulations

missp27

aww congratulations

thank you, then I will find out if i'm gonna be surrounded by women or have balance to the force...

These look good tab expensive at £25 though

I think the backpack style shoulder strap and having to control him by remote make it look a bit crap

Original Poster

ooo yay, dave arrived this morning he's cuuuuute
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11

See more discussions