David Cameron's son has died.

Banned 23 replies
Found 25th Feb 2009
Very sad.

22 Comments

Very sad ....

Sloth/Mod

Very sad...........no one should outlive their children. :-(

:-(Aww, they must be heart broken. I can never imagine how hard it would be to lose a child.:-(

very sad.....

They must be devastated. I've long admired how the Cameron family have dealt with their son's disability, and how their experience has effected his position on the NHS. Perhaps some good will come out of this tragedy? Anyway, my heart goes out to them all - just the thought of losing a child makes me cry.

awwwww :-( just couldn't imagine it :-( just sooooooo sad

really sad :-(

Very sad news.........every parents worst nightmare :-(

very sad indeed

Syzable;4483186

i agree :-(
just found out last night that a friend of mine's 17 year old son died at the weekend :cry:

too sad for words my heart goes out to the family and the family of anyone else in this kind of situation

sorry to hear that CL....tragic :-(

cheerleader;4483450

i agree :-(just found out last night that a friend of mine's 17 year old … i agree :-(just found out last night that a friend of mine's 17 year old son died at the weekend :cry:

oh how awful....so sorry to hear that

magicbeans;4483471

sorry to hear that CL....tragic :-(

bargainhunter2009;4483520

oh how awful....so sorry to hear that

thanks what's even sadder is that he came home from a school trip to new york on friday night, was really excited about what he'd done & seen as it was his first trip on a plane, he was really tired & went to bed & never woke up :cry: just went and bought a card today but i don't know what to write in it :-(

Banned

r.i.p

bad times for sure.

so sad, how would you ever cope with losing a child

this is very sad news indeed.

Very sad news....No parent ever thinks they will have the pain of burying a child...

i know how this feels and my heart go's out to them in this BAD time

Syzable;4483186

precisely.

my heart goes out to them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!77
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…1111
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition76881
    4. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM23

See more discussions