Groups

David Charlton is a legend

Strangeways here we come, again

16 Comments

Supermod

He is far from being a legend. Absolute parasite.

Original Poster

a likeable rogue, sounds like Chubby Brown

Disgusting how he was sitting in his cell pooing and weeing everywhere........ wth do you do with someone like that

Original Poster

ilovepink

Disgusting how he was sitting in his cell pooing and weeing … Disgusting how he was sitting in his cell pooing and weeing everywhere........ wth do you do with someone like that

send him to Leicester

hate to think how much he is costing us !!!

skusey

send him to Leicester

Whats in Leicester?

richp

hate to think how much he is costing us !!!

in a way i do feel some sympathy as his life must be so rubbish to try and stay in that place

Original Poster

ilovepink

Whats in Leicester?

slums.

How can someone who sits in their own s**t and refuse to walk or clean themselves be called a legend? oO

Banned

Who is David Charlton?

Banned

Fair play to the bloke free three dinners a day heating seperate room gives police lip and gets away with it. beats living on the cold street...

riteondeals

Fair play to the bloke free three dinners a day heating seperate room … Fair play to the bloke free three dinners a day heating seperate room gives police lip and gets away with it. beats living on the cold street...

paid for by you (if you work) and me, oh you legend

Banned

spenz09

paid for by you (if you work) and me, oh you legend

Still at college and i ern less than £6700 a year so not paid by me unless vat counts on products

Must admit he made me chuckle rather a lot!!

My favourite David Charlton quote

"They fu**** tipped us out my fu***** chair"

Original Poster

Awesome
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4622165
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…77
      4. Samsung Note 81015

See more discussions