David Firth Is Taking Salad Fingers On A Tour Across The UK

Expert (Beta)8
Posted 26th Feb
To mark its 15th anniversary, this summer, you can relive Salad Fingers' most magical moments - from his love of rusty spoons to the return of his BFF Hubert Cumberdale.

Not only will fans be treated to a screening of all 11 episodes, but Firth will be on hand for a live Q&A afterwards, where he'll discuss the titular character's inception before answering all of your burning questions.

Tickets are on sale now for shows including The Stand Comedy Club in Edinburgh (July 5), The Leadmill in Sheffield (July 15), The Comedy Store in Manchester (July 20), The Glee Club in Nottingham (August 5) and The Glee Club in Birmingham (August 17).

google.co.uk/amp…tml

Thought this might be interesting to some.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
One of fave Halloween Costumes

39992519-69dW7.jpg
Not much of a sower so those puppets took some time to make but was pleased with the over all result
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 26th Feb
myusernamehasgone23426/02/2020 20:37

One of fave Halloween Costumes [Image] Not much of a sewer so those …One of fave Halloween Costumes [Image] Not much of a sewer so those puppets took some time to make but was pleased with the over all result

Read that as sewer and not sewer.
Toptrumpet26/02/2020 20:43

oops

best edit that
Toptrumpet26/02/2020 20:43

Is it sowing I thought that was for seeds.

I’m so confused.

Neither look right
myusernamehasgone23426/02/2020 21:25

Is it sowing I thought that was for seeds. I’m so confused. N …Is it sowing I thought that was for seeds. I’m so confused. Neither look right

I’m not sure either It sounds right to put sewer, but probably safest to upgrade yourself to seamstress
39995300-wqBqz.jpg
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 27th Feb
Scotland and England does not make it a UK tour.
sammy12527/02/2020 12:03

Scotland and England does not make it a UK tour.

The number of cites is very limited.

I just copied the headline as it was reported
Toptrumpet27/02/2020 08:34

I’m not sure either It sounds right to put sewer, but probably s …I’m not sure either It sounds right to put sewer, but probably safest to upgrade yourself to seamstress [Image]

That cats got better skills than me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants