Groups

David Lloyd membership

Can you get done for using a mates david lloyd membership.

My mate doesn't use his and said i can borrow it , but i dont want to get into trouble for it. We are the same age btw.

Thanks

8 Comments

If you get caught - of course.

Original Poster

Becksdawe;5863411

If you get caught - of course.

How bad can you get done if you get caught?

he'd probably end up having hismembership cancelled and cash lost , you could buy it off him for a nominal amount and take your chances rather than letting it go to waste

Original Poster

desdan;5863448

he'd probably end up having hismembership cancelled and cash lost , you … he'd probably end up having hismembership cancelled and cash lost , you could buy it off him for a nominal amount and take your chances rather than letting it go to waste

yeah well he doesn't use it. it ends in december.

I'll take my chances, if i get caught ill be like ' i just wanted to try the facilities to see if i wanted a membership'

Lloyds have photo card. shows photo on system as you swipe in.

if you do it.. swipe and run lol
    hooded top! :P

you will be fine, they never check mine!

My membership card doesn't have a photo (on card, or on the system). Ive loaned it out many a time. You will be fine!

Original Poster

5nowman;5863643

Lloyds have photo card. shows photo on system as you swipe in.if you do … Lloyds have photo card. shows photo on system as you swipe in.if you do it.. swipe and run lolhooded top! :P

Yeah , ill just make sure there not checking the screen?

bazzaric;5863667

you will be fine, they never check mine!

hmm will just be quick

jaybizzle;5863727

My membership card doesn't have a photo (on card, or on the system). Ive … My membership card doesn't have a photo (on card, or on the system). Ive loaned it out many a time. You will be fine!

And thats reassuring , i'm sure i can make an excuse, with the credit crisis n all
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846213
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31156
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism35

See more discussions