David Moyes tipped to be next Tottenham manager

Posted 20th Nov
He's odds on to take the new role at Tottenham.

"After a hugely successful career at Manchester United, followed by a lovely stint in Spain before returning to England and guiding Sunderland into the EFL Championship, Moyes has been picked as the odds on favourite to take over Tottenham as manager in a deal set to be worth in the region of £4million on a 5 year contract", said David Moyes when speaking on Sky Sports News earlier today.

Interesting.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Probably give up gambling if that’s your top tip. Jose Mourinho appointed this morning. That has to have been in the pipeline for a while.
10 Comments
He has won more that Pochettino, Community Shield winner 2013.
RiverDragon820/11/2019 00:42

He has won more that Pochettino, Community Shield winner 2013.

I know. That's why he's tipped as favourite to take over
Probably give up gambling if that’s your top tip. Jose Mourinho appointed this morning. That has to have been in the pipeline for a while.
tomvox20/11/2019 06:53

Probably give up gambling if that’s your top tip. Jose Mourinho appointed t …Probably give up gambling if that’s your top tip. Jose Mourinho appointed this morning. That has to have been in the pipeline for a while.

Beats me why they hold him in such high regard, unless he's got a bottomless transfer kitty he's very average.
Would avoid your tipster in future
furbars20/11/2019 07:15

Beats me why they hold him in such high regard, unless he's got a …Beats me why they hold him in such high regard, unless he's got a bottomless transfer kitty he's very average.

He definitely won't be getting one of those from Levy... T e fair to him, I think the problem at Man U was the players, not Jose.
whats your next prediction mystic meg
Must be a joke OP? This seems to always be the joke of the day when a top manager gets the sack, that and the other manager.. big Sam.

The favourites have always been Mourinho, Allegri or Nagelsmann, but obviously Mourinho got the job pretty quickly. Bit sad to think that Poch still had his job while Levy was interviewing Moureen for week/s. Give the man some respect, 6 months ago he took a average side to the CL final.

No doubt Poch will be snapped up by Bayern/Barca now.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 20th Nov
J4GG420/11/2019 17:03

Must be a joke OP? This seems to always be the joke of the day when a top …Must be a joke OP? This seems to always be the joke of the day when a top manager gets the sack, that and the other manager.. big Sam.The favourites have always been Mourinho, Allegri or Nagelsmann, but obviously Mourinho got the job pretty quickly. Bit sad to think that Poch still had his job while Levy was interviewing Moureen for week/s. Give the man some respect, 6 months ago he took a average side to the CL final.No doubt Poch will be snapped up by Bayern/Barca now.

he was sacked cos he does not want to be there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions