David's Hairstyle

Posted 12th May
Do you think he will keep it, lose it, or do a Rooney?

3462122-YfTUk.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Hair or no hair I'm sure your wives will all still be droolling over him.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 12th May
21 Comments
Wow! Is that photo shopped lol? always thought he had a good head of hair
Pipey8412/05/2020 18:13

Wow! Is that photo shopped lol? always thought he had a good head of hair

It is real. Apparently he's been using caps and hats of late.
Could be a corona cut gone wrong
Edited by: ".MUFC." 12th May
He's turning into Sean Connery...
A Rooney on it’s way. 100%
David Who?
MadeDixonsCry12/05/2020 20:12

Ask your wife...Apparently...

She says he is a Londoner who played football for Real Madrid. Still no idea who he is.
God he looks old.
.MUFC.12/05/2020 19:09

Yes, until he opens his mouth, so I'm told.
I used to like him in only 'Only fools and horses' . What was it he said 'This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time.'
I thought he'd died.
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 13th May
It’s all the worries he has shall I furlough staff or not, shall I bail out the wife’s business again or not so many decisions
Did you see Victoria Pendleton on sky business news yesterday she has dyed her hair she looks in her 50s now
This makes me feels so much better about my own “self hair cut”, thanks!
It really depends how shallow-minded a person is as to how they react.

The western culture in particular tends to put appearance at the top of the value tree, resulting in practically everyone suffering from some form of body shame.

His thinning hair is probably far more alarming to younger men pertrified of losing their own hair than it is to him, as most chaps around his age don't have any great problem with it.
juggler112/05/2020 19:54

A Rooney on it’s way. 100%

Not many Grannies left these days.
tryn2help13/05/2020 12:57

It really depends how shallow-minded a person is as to how they react.The …It really depends how shallow-minded a person is as to how they react.The western culture in particular tends to put appearance at the top of the value tree, resulting in practically everyone suffering from some form of body shame.His thinning hair is probably far more alarming to younger men pertrified of losing their own hair than it is to him, as most chaps around his age don't have any great problem with it.

It's very possible, depending on how various newspapers take on it, that he had tried a hair transplant. I also read somewhere that he feared losing his hair. That part is quite natural, and I no longer fear losing mine. Hair today, gone tomorrow.

thesun.co.uk/tva…es/
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 13th May
Predikuesi13/05/2020 13:17

It's very possible, depending on how various newspapers take on it, that …It's very possible, depending on how various newspapers take on it, that he had tried a hair transplant. I also read somewhere that he feared losing his hair. That part is quite natural, and I no longer fear losing mine. Hair today, gone tomorrow.https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/7096038/david-beckham-hair-transplant-most-famous-hairstyles/

He may well have done.
It can be an entirely unnecessary traumatic event due to a shallow-minded perception in our culture.

Ultimately just another baseless but harmful side effect of a far from perfect worldview.
Tattooed grub
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions