Groups
    EXPIRED

'Day after Tomorrow DVD' at Filmnight

FilmNight is the cheapest place I have found this DVD (£9.59). Anyone know of a cheaper place or any codes for FilmNight?

14 Comments

Thats a good price, Amazon are doing it for £10.99 & play.com £11.99

(edited sendit link)

Or if you have a multi region DVD player - CD-WOW has the two disc version on region 3 for £10.99p

Using one of the vouchers (you can claim five) from here: CLICK HERE TO CLAIM 5 £1.00p VOUCHERS

Then close your browser - return to this page + CLICK HERE FOR 10% OFF

Should make it a total of £8.89p for the two disc set.

rayman, we do exceed ourselves don't we? :lol: :lol:

*claps for rayman and self*

:lol: :lol:

Original Poster

Thanks everyone.

Usually dispatched within 3 to 5 days.

I thought it would be the day after tomorrow

jcat

rofl!!!

I think if you enter EMAIL6 as your voucher code at filmnight it gives you 5% off.

Original Poster

Yes entering EMAIL6 at the Film Night website gave an extra 50p of the price I had.

Sendit.com seems to be cheapest in this instance though, especially with the greasy palm points.

Many thanks all.

jcat

rofl!!!!

Original Poster

Ordered from Sendit after.
    However signed up and it displayed the £2 voucher but expiry date said sometime in September and when paying for the DVD it wouldn't accept it

Could have cancelled and saved £1 elsewhere but thought I would chance it so ordered anyway and e-mailed Sendit asking them to credit me with the £2 - you never know :roll:

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Original Poster

Just received a reply from SendIt

Sorry but the offer you refer to was a promotion from the Wanadoo website … Sorry but the offer you refer to was a promotion from the Wanadoo website andthis was removed from their site last Wednesday. I am not sure where you aregetting the link that takes you straight to our site (and obviously the linkthat would generate a link under this offer) but it is now out of date - theoffer is no longer on the Wandadoo website. While you may be able to'generate' a code by going to the link on our site this promotion has nowfinished.We are running a new promotion now which is listed directly on our website andis not a link through - the details can be found listed at the following link:http://www.sendit.com/go/bonusIf you have any other queries please do get back in touch.Regards,Lynne

:? At least there was a link to a new promotion :?

davemichael- That SendIt voucher has been deleted from the listing....sorry about that

Original Poster

Can you delete it from 'Slinks' message above?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1623
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767391
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2490
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today22

See more discussions