Day drinking

Posted 28th Mar
I’m not much of a drinker but I’ve just found out it’s my new favourite hobby in this current situation cheers!!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Personally, I've cut right back on alcohol due to the damage it does to the immune system
20 Comments
deleted193929
I prefer to drink at night while watching a movie or gaming. Chills me out and calms my mind that normally operates at 100 miles per hour.
Edited by: "deleted193929" 28th Mar
Day drinking? Prefer nightswimming
I guess technically my day drinking has evolved into evening drinking today at least hope you’re having a chilled calm-minded night guru
deleted193929
bargain_ninja28/03/2020 20:37

I guess technically my day drinking has evolved into evening drinking …I guess technically my day drinking has evolved into evening drinking today at least hope you’re having a chilled calm-minded night guru

Cheers! I hope you are having a chilled day/evening/night time
40215008-g7u6l.jpg
REM would have totally complimented my earlier tipple!!
deleted19392928/03/2020 20:38

Cheers! I hope you are having a chilled day/evening/night time

Currently binging marvel movies with the dog
deleted193929
Cheers!

40215058-B5ZwJ.jpg
My day drinking turns into night drinking which eventually ends in 2 black eyes.
Personally, I've cut right back on alcohol due to the damage it does to the immune system
deleted193929
chocci28/03/2020 21:14

Personally, I've cut right back on alcohol due to the damage it does to …Personally, I've cut right back on alcohol due to the damage it does to the immune system

That is kind of ironic with a picture of a chocolate bar as your avatar
deleted193929
fattyflumpalump28/03/2020 21:44

[Image] I like mine with a good head on it 🍻

Everybody needs some "Deb" in their lives!
deleted19392928/03/2020 21:46

That is kind of ironic with a picture of a chocolate bar as your avatar

Actually, quality chocolate is good for you in moderation
deleted193929
chocci28/03/2020 21:55

Actually, quality chocolate is good for you in moderation

The chocolate is yeh, it contains flavonoids, however sugar causes havoc with the immune system.
Not only that, this virus feasts on glucose.
Luckily the Welsh and Scottish Governments have seen fit to increase the Minimum Unit Price of alcohol to protect us from the evils of enjoying a drink at home

I will thank my local Welsh Assembly member (if we survive CVD19) with a vote for anyone that will rescind this policy.
bargain_ninja28/03/2020 20:37

I guess technically my day drinking has evolved into evening drinking …I guess technically my day drinking has evolved into evening drinking today at least hope you’re having a chilled calm-minded night guru

Obviously an amateur HUKD member and not a serious drinker.

6 years and a pandemic before you realised how much fun day time drinking can be.
Probably been slacking all that time doing silly stuff like working and/or raising a family
deleted19392928/03/2020 21:59

The chocolate is yeh, it contains flavonoids, however sugar causes havoc …The chocolate is yeh, it contains flavonoids, however sugar causes havoc with the immune system.Not only that, this virus feasts on glucose.

Hence why I said quality chocolate (about 10g sugar per 100g)
My other half has in reserve:
2 x 18 cans of stella
2 x 15 cans of Heineken
2 x bottles of rum & several cans of coke

I have no reserves as I drink his which causes arguments. Albeit he bought me 2 small bottles of vodka & orange juice.
bargain_ninja28/03/2020 20:40

[Image] REM would have totally complimented my earlier tipple!!

Whats that like? They have their warehouse round the corner from us and I know a few people who can get it for me at a discount. Not a big fan of the VK and cant drink their kickstart as it has aspartame, the thorntons chocolate liquor is rank.

I know when they moved warehouse they found a few pallets of VK that was almost on its date, the staff got to share it between them, some came may way as my cousin was a drive for them at the time (it tastes better when free!)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions