Groups

Day off!!!

School is closed so day off work today - yippee!!!!

8 Comments

Wot a lucky sausage you are! :-D Wotchoo gonna do?

my schools off about time

Original Poster

MrGrumpyman;4289451

Wot a lucky sausage you are! :-D Wotchoo gonna do?

going to laze about for a bit, do a bit of housework then depending on the weather walk to visit my gramp :-D

We have so much snow outside its unbelievable.. and its still snowing..

mrs skusey;4289481

going to laze about for a bit, do a bit of housework then depending on … going to laze about for a bit, do a bit of housework then depending on the weather walk to visit my gramp :-D

have a jolly day :-D

Its getting silly now, Monday the schools open, Tuesday shut, wednesday open and shut again today. Its a good job im out of work at the mo and havnt gotta arrange for somebody to look after little un.

nessynoo01;4289567

Its getting silly now, Monday the schools open, Tuesday shut, wednesday … Its getting silly now, Monday the schools open, Tuesday shut, wednesday open and shut again today. Its a good job im out of work at the mo and havnt gotta arrange for somebody to look after little un.

my kids school were open yesterday too but I didn't send them as it was dangerous to walk up all the hills with the pram as the pavements were still covered x x x :thumbsup:

Angelstar;4289790

my kids school were open yesterday too but I didn't send them as it was … my kids school were open yesterday too but I didn't send them as it was dangerous to walk up all the hills with the pram as the pavements were still covered x x x :thumbsup:

We are quite lucky on live 2 mins away from school, and there is a salt box by the path and some sensible person has been putting it all over the path this week
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44

See more discussions