Groups

Day tripper

I am trying to organise a family trip to Knowsley Safari park from Bolton or Manchester but I am slowly losing patience and looks like it will have to be Chester Zoo. We don't have a car and apart from National Express, I can't see any other companies online doing excursions from here on the date needed. Needs to be on 30th of this month. I won't give up but for the price of the trip to Chester Zoo, could probably afford to order a blinkin' mini bus lol. Any help will be gratefully accepted! Thankyou.

2 Comments

mod

I won't give up but for the price of the trip to Chester Zoo, could … I won't give up but for the price of the trip to Chester Zoo, could probably afford to order a blinkin' mini bus lol.

That is probably the solution

Original Poster

lol I have been doing that all day, answering my own questions.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions