Groups
    EXPIRED

Days of the week socks

Hi, I have been hunting and hunting to find some socks for my niece with the days of the week on them. Ideally they would be pink and/or purple (her favourite colours!) and would need to come in child's size 13. Any help would be much appreciated as I am getting frustrated now, have been searching for ages. Thanks x x

8 Comments

I've seen them in primark once, but don't remember colours. Hope that helps.

My sister got my daughter some from sainsburys a few months ago

Original Poster

Thank you all so much for your help. Being 8 years old my niece is very particular (_;) and wants the days to be written round the top of the socks (where everyone can see it!!!). Anyone know of any? Thanks again for all help so far.

i always get them from next, just had a look on website for u and they dont seem to have any, might be worth checking in store, i get them every year in the sale

My daughter was bought some from M&Co, i would have sold them to you but they're too small size 9-12 (they are un worn!!)

Original Poster

Thanks for the last two replies. Agriff you're a star, have found some on the M and Co site, exactly what I am looking for :-) Brilliant x x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz45
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?613
      3. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827

See more discussions