Groups

days out in the north west?

Anyone got any good places for days out with the kids during the hols?

North west area only please.

Thanks

20 Comments

blackpool - zoo, tower, pleasure beach

Blue planet aquarium at Cheshire oaks x

Knowsley Safari Park

gullivers world.

chester zoo. liverpool museums, ferry across the mersey. space port at seacombe ferry terminal, underwater world down by the pier head in liverpool. bug nation at albert dock

Knowsley safari park is a favourite with my kids .

witton park b/b , wild boar park , Camelot Lowery , Manchester theaters , Blackpool zoo nearer and cheaper than Chester , fair haven lake , heaton park , MOSI M/C

aw08

witton park b/b , wild boar park , Camelot Lowery , Manchester theaters , … witton park b/b , wild boar park , Camelot Lowery , Manchester theaters , Blackpool zoo nearer and cheaper than Chester , fair haven lake , heaton park , MOSI M/C

Is that witton park in blackburn you mean by any chance?

South Lakes Wildlife Park
    Lake District (Whinlatter / Grizedale visitor centres)

Chill factor-e

Legoland in Trafford center

Great Lever Safari Park, Bolton. See chav's in their natural environment, just watch out for the smack heads trying to climb into your car.

Original Poster

Marina

Chill factor-eLegoland in Trafford center

is the Legoland in TC any good?

I know its all indoors,so does it have the variety for the kids to spend most/all of the day there?

Thanks for all the answers by the way.

Original Poster

kula-kev

Knowsley Safari Park

Is that the one where you stay in the car and drive about along the route?

Don't forget at Vue cinemas in the school holidays they have the Kids Am films every day for a quid,it's Yogi Bear next week.

Your text here

EN1GMA

Is that the one where you stay in the car and drive about along the route?

yeah we went recently with the kids, i love the monkeys and lions the best the rest are boring i think, we had a half price voucher otherwise i would never pay full price fot it, if you go i would take your own food, the cafe is very over priced i thought.

deb8z

Don't forget at Vue cinemas in the school holidays they have the Kids Am … Don't forget at Vue cinemas in the school holidays they have the Kids Am films every day for a quid,it's Yogi Bear next week.Your text here

Gullivers Travels this week and Tangled next here.

Morecambe - Happy Mount Park
    happymountpark.co.uk
    The Splash park they have is great - even on a cold summers day the kids still loved it......

greg_68

Gullivers Travels this week and Tangled next here.

Is it school hols now where you are,my niece finishes today and my nephew tomorrow.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1629
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow55

See more discussions