Groups

Daytime TV is so boring...

OFF sick this week and the TV is rubbish, Home under the hammer, bargain Hunt and that orange twit ponsing around with his glasses on a chain, be glad to get back to work!!!

12 Comments

Have to agree, think im gonna watch some stuff ive got recorded on sky+ lol.

Original Poster

ADAMHODG;3326051

Have to agree, think im gonna watch some stuff ive got recorded on sky+ … Have to agree, think im gonna watch some stuff ive got recorded on sky+ lol.

me too, going to watch Saw iv in a while.

omg skusey get a job u waster!

im just playing rudegirl i read ur op.

u not got sky+? what i normally do is take a sicki on thurs or fri and then watch the stuff i have recorded all day great stuff.

prison break
    the ultimate fighter
    heroes
    the hills (bit gay but loads of fit women)

skusey;3326069

me too, going to watch Saw iv in a while.

You could always ........
    wash up/dry up
    Vacume & dust/polish
    Write a poem/love letter to your wifey
    Do the washing
    Write your Christmas list or even cards
    Clean the windows (get curtains down for cleaning too)
    Tidy wardrobe & have a sort out
    Cut the grass/rake leaves
    Go shopping
    Read a book - Do Times crossword
    Do the Ironing
    Practice meditation/Yoga etc
    Or watch the TV & be bored stiff!!

tell me about it. Watching a repeat of the National Tele Awards that I plus'ed last night

Banned

starsparkle2311;3326143

Well nothing now, but i used to occasionally have the tv on This … Well nothing now, but i used to occasionally have the tv on This Morning:oops:she's always got them hanging! lol:p

She also likes the colour black!

snowtiger;3326133

You could always ........ wash up/dry upVacume & dust/polishWrite a … You could always ........ wash up/dry upVacume & dust/polishWrite a poem/love letter to your wifeyDo the washingWrite your Christmas list or even cardsClean the windows (get curtains down for cleaning too)Tidy wardrobe & have a sort outCut the grass/rake leavesGo shopping :)Read a book - Do Times crosswordDo the IroningPractice meditation/Yoga etcOr watch the TV & be bored stiff!!

wow snowtiger, what a sexist post that was clearly saying that those are jobs women shud do because men always earn more and shud b able to relax when they get home and have dinner ready for them....got ur number... reported

not really

love me x

DLM;3326155

She also likes the colour black!

Yeh apparently it's a very "slimming" colour!:p

Banned

starsparkle2311;3326185

Yeh apparently it's a very "slimming" colour!:p

I'm also not keen on her hubby always lurking! :-D

acecatcher3;3326183

wow snowtiger, what a sexist post that was clearly saying that those are … wow snowtiger, what a sexist post that was clearly saying that those are jobs women shud do because men always earn more and shud b able to relax when they get home and have dinner ready for them....got ur number... reported :)not reallylove me x

hey watch it young sprog!

u could always complain about brand and ross.... seems like THE thing to do at the mo :roll:

or sky box office a movie...go on u deserve it....

or play wii! yeahhhhhhhh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764222
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711

See more discussions