DAZN Canada

Posted 29th Jan
Does anyone know any VPN’s that allow me to create an account? NordVPN doesn’t seem to be working atm.
Community Updates
Ask
27 Comments
Get an IPTV service as many of them have DAZN on them (Event Only) and is fat cheaper
39793585-WrhDQ.jpg
Arto29/01/2020 21:11

[Image]

Is there an IPTV service you could recommend via PM? Tia
I use ironsocket dns. £20 for the year on Black Friday & it’s faultless
I’ve got DAZN Spain and works in uk
What games does DAZN show?
money78629/01/2020 22:01

I pmed you
Arto29/01/2020 22:33

Premier league

All PL Games? Does it show FA Cup or anything else?
mas12329/01/2020 22:38

All PL Games? Does it show FA Cup or anything else?

Don’t know tbh I tend to use ESPN+, super sports or spark sports as their better quality
nrackham7629/01/2020 22:14

I’ve got DAZN Spain and works in uk

Thanks but Wanted the Canadian one as that has all premier league games on it
The issue with DAZN Canada is that you need a payment method that is registered in Canada, even if you use Paypal or a card payment the billing address must be in Canada and only then it'll work. I tried this while i was there but i was fortunate enough to have a family members details.
punji30/01/2020 10:28

The issue with DAZN Canada is that you need a payment method that is …The issue with DAZN Canada is that you need a payment method that is registered in Canada, even if you use Paypal or a card payment the billing address must be in Canada and only then it'll work. I tried this while i was there but i was fortunate enough to have a family members details.

I thought your could use google pay which works?
nazmul55530/01/2020 12:49

I thought your could use google pay which works?

No i tried all sorts while i was in Canada, tried with my UK debit and credit card, multiple cards, uk paypal, gpay nothing worked. I had a Canadian paypal account which was linked to a Canadian bank account which worked for the free trial it was for a month when Anthony J lost his fight with Ruiz.

I think the alternative is I P T V
punji30/01/2020 14:11

No i tried all sorts while i was in Canada, tried with my UK debit and …No i tried all sorts while i was in Canada, tried with my UK debit and credit card, multiple cards, uk paypal, gpay nothing worked. I had a Canadian paypal account which was linked to a Canadian bank account which worked for the free trial it was for a month when Anthony J lost his fight with Ruiz. I think the alternative is I P T V

I pay with google pay
nazmul55529/01/2020 23:08

Thanks but Wanted the Canadian one as that has all premier league games on …Thanks but Wanted the Canadian one as that has all premier league games on it

The Spanish one has all premier league games on
Plus the boxing when it’s ppv in uk
punji30/01/2020 10:28

The issue with DAZN Canada is that you need a payment method that is …The issue with DAZN Canada is that you need a payment method that is registered in Canada, even if you use Paypal or a card payment the billing address must be in Canada and only then it'll work. I tried this while i was there but i was fortunate enough to have a family members details.

Not if you download the apk to your phone and checkout with google pay
money78629/01/2020 22:01

Yes
The only way to get a canada dazn account is to get a cracked one ....they're around £8 with 2 months warranty then you'll need a vpn to activate the account
skyarsenal10031/01/2020 19:41

The only way to get a canada dazn account is to get a cracked one …The only way to get a canada dazn account is to get a cracked one ....they're around £8 with 2 months warranty then you'll need a vpn to activate the account

Not true, download the apk - vpn to canada and pay on google pay in pounds.

Bam you have a legit DAZN Canada account.
Personator123404/02/2020 15:22

Not true, download the apk - vpn to canada and pay on google pay in …Not true, download the apk - vpn to canada and pay on google pay in pounds.Bam you have a legit DAZN Canada account.

How much is the yearly subscription?
skyarsenal10004/02/2020 22:36

How much is the yearly subscription?

I paid £60 for the year but it is now £86 - not bad for all prem and champions and europa league.

Can also be split as 2 IP's can watch at once
hmmm i like the info here - good to know!
Personator123405/02/2020 09:02

I paid £60 for the year but it is now £86 - not bad for all prem and c …I paid £60 for the year but it is now £86 - not bad for all prem and champions and europa league.Can also be split as 2 IP's can watch at once

do you then use a dns provider or vpn to watch?
trick2305/02/2020 09:17

hmmm i like the info here - good to know! do you then use a dns provider …hmmm i like the info here - good to know! do you then use a dns provider or vpn to watch?

DNS

VPN as backup
Personator123405/02/2020 09:17

DNS VPN as backup

and whats the quality like on streams - i use nbc at the mo an its spot on but quite like the idea of a legit subscription!
trick2305/02/2020 09:19

and whats the quality like on streams - i use nbc at the mo an its spot on …and whats the quality like on streams - i use nbc at the mo an its spot on but quite like the idea of a legit subscription!

Varies on device but I have no issues with picture and cruicially it's 50/60fps unlike the awful 25fps now tv feeds.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants