Groups
    EXPIRED

dbox or equivalent

can someone give me advice on these and how easy they are too set up.if they are flashed does that mean you just plug them in ?any help or advice would be appreciated.i want the good and the bad cheers

3 Comments

Any help ]here?

Not actually sure what a dbox is but AfterDawn is a reputable site.

Flippin eck.
    Do you have Cable?
    Do you know what these can do?
    Have a look at this item number:- 230182252077
    Between all the boxes around that do the same job I'd go for EuroVox, DBox, Starview2, Dreambox and Digibox, in that order.
    Most are ready to scan and most will auto update but be careful of clones, there are loads about.

Original Poster

dinosteveus

Flippin eck.Do you have Cable?Do you know what these can do? Have a look … Flippin eck.Do you have Cable?Do you know what these can do? Have a look at this item number:- 230182252077Between all the boxes around that do the same job I'd go for EuroVox, DBox, Starview2, Dreambox and Digibox, in that order.Most are ready to scan and most will auto update but be careful of clones, there are loads about.

i have cable i know what they do how can you tell whats a clone and whats genuine? so if its flashed do you just need to connect it to broadband cable then switch on ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tower Hill - Explosion reported..44
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767500
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407
      4. Bearded chat1224

See more discussions