Expired

DDP Yoga

Found 14th May 2012
Anyone else seen/done this? Seems to get some pretty impressive results and perhaps 'mans up' yoga a little bit?

Video in post one shows a pretty epic transformation

ddpyoga.com/sit…en/
Community Updates
MiscYoga
31 Comments
Sounds like some dirty sex position
im allergic to exercise - it requires effort
but fantastic results for this guy all the same
Just looks like normal yoga to me, did not show many of the positions - there are hundreds.

But, in answer to your question - yoga can totally transform your body - one of the best exercises out there IMO.

Watched a few of the other vids - got to admire the guy for this.
Edited by: "maccy1" 14th May 2012
The guy who does it was a wrestler, there's a good video that shows all of the injuries he's had, xrays of his fused spine etc. I'm sure he's had plenty of surgery and has a 'training'.attitude but it does seem good.

A few of my friends really rate yoga, they're all women though... Something I'd quite like to do I think though. (not necessarily ddpyoga)
sancho1983

The guy who does it was a wrestler, there's a good video that shows all … The guy who does it was a wrestler, there's a good video that shows all of the injuries he's had, xrays of his fused spine etc. I'm sure he's had plenty of surgery and has a 'training'.attitude but it does seem good.A few of my friends really rate yoga, they're all women though... Something I'd quite like to do I think though. (not necessarily ddpyoga)

A lot of men do yoga as well, it builds subtle muscle and shapes your body unbelievably.

Recommend a few classes first to see how it is done, videos can be used at home as well. Honestly, cannot rate it highly enough - still good to eat a varied and healthy diet for better results.
Have started cycling a lot more and eating a bit better so it might be a good supplement.

If I get laughed at maccy I shall be hunting you down!
sancho1983

Have started cycling a lot more and eating a bit better so it might be a … Have started cycling a lot more and eating a bit better so it might be a good supplement.If I get laughed at maccy I shall be hunting you down!

Already running X)
Do you want me to recommend you some really good DVD's?

Yoga that is lols.
maccy1

Already running X)

http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww352/underthestairs-photos/536375_3552340680775_884002523_n.jpg
maccy1

Do you want me to recommend you some really good DVD's?Yoga that is lols.

If you don't mind that would be good
When you see a weight loss video - And it's linked to a product - Stay the **** away from it 99% of the time.

This guy's story is not fully true, I'm not sure what he's not telling, but what you see aint the reality.

Selling stories, putting a twang of them etc - Happens all the time, Bodybuilding.com - One guy sold his pictures to like 20 sites, different stories, different time frames - To sell a product..

Yes Yoga works, and so does getting fit and losing weight. Yoga is good for strength and flexability - But so is lifting weights or running every week.
maccy1

Do you want me to recommend you some really good DVD's?Yoga that is lols.

Yes Please
underthestairs

I will pm you sancho.

churchill

Yes Please

Hmm - somehow I don't think you will like - or maybe ......
maccy1

hehehe found that earlier,and knew i wouldn't have to wait long to use it
Wotwot123

When you see a weight loss video - And it's linked to a product - Stay … When you see a weight loss video - And it's linked to a product - Stay the **** away from it 99% of the time.This guy's story is not fully true, I'm not sure what he's not telling, but what you see aint the reality.Selling stories, putting a twang of them etc - Happens all the time, Bodybuilding.com - One guy sold his pictures to like 20 sites, different stories, different time frames - To sell a product..Yes Yoga works, and so does getting fit and losing weight. Yoga is good for strength and flexability - But so is lifting weights or running every week.

But if it helps a little then its good surely. no one expects yoga or anything to change your body straight away but if people believe these things will change them within days then they are stupid. Like other things yoga I suppose is great for you and if done and done right people that put the effort in will reap the benfits
maccy1

I will pm you sancho. :)Hmm - somehow I don't think you will like - or … I will pm you sancho. :)Hmm - somehow I don't think you will like - or maybe ......

Well i was being serious, when you get over the hate you will see im a good guy as for yoga vids Sancho will PM me them as he knows That beyond The Misk my heart is in the right place

Sancho PM me them
Just acquired the DDP Yoga DVD last night as it goes. He has rebranded though, it used to be called YRG (Yoga for Regular Guys). It has a basic routine, a fat burner and fat burner plus. I'll be giving it a try this week as I do hear plenty of good things about the benefits of yoga.
churchill

Well i was being serious, when you get over the hate you will see im a … Well i was being serious, when you get over the hate you will see im a good guy as for yoga vids Sancho will PM me them as he knows That beyond The Misk my heart is in the right place Sancho PM me them

I do not hate you churchill, just some of your comments.

I would gladly pm you the DVD's but I never know if you are being serious - always feel like I am walking into a trap.
Let me know if you really are interested.
churchill

Well i was being serious, when you get over the hate you will see im a … Well i was being serious, when you get over the hate you will see im a good guy as for yoga vids Sancho will PM me them as he knows That beyond The Misk my heart is in the right place Sancho PM me them

I cannot lie
He is a good guy
Hey that rhymes
Orange
Wotwot123

When you see a weight loss video - And it's linked to a product - Stay … When you see a weight loss video - And it's linked to a product - Stay the **** away from it 99% of the time.This guy's story is not fully true, I'm not sure what he's not telling, but what you see aint the reality.Selling stories, putting a twang of them etc - Happens all the time, Bodybuilding.com - One guy sold his pictures to like 20 sites, different stories, different time frames - To sell a product..Yes Yoga works, and so does getting fit and losing weight. Yoga is good for strength and flexability - But so is lifting weights or running every week.

I agree that it has to be taken with a pinch of salt, and him doing most sports and eating better would enable him to lose weight like that.

Nice story though
Sancho - I am rubbish with links, did it send OK? Does not look like it from my side.
I got all of the info apart from the link/picture...

Am on my phone though so may be ok on pc?
I'll send again.

It's done it now, I pasted the link into the box rather than just in the post.
maccy1

I do not hate you churchill, just some of your comments.I would gladly pm … I do not hate you churchill, just some of your comments.I would gladly pm you the DVD's but I never know if you are being serious - always feel like I am walking into a trap. Let me know if you really are interested.

All you have to remember Maccy is Im all ways serious even if it sounds over the top im serious, I never lie

Obviously some rare comments are for lolz with the boyz but 99% im serious about what i say
churchill

All you have to remember Maccy is Im all ways serious even if it sounds … All you have to remember Maccy is Im all ways serious even if it sounds over the top im serious, I never lie Obviously some rare comments are for lolz with the boyz but 99% im serious about what i say

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/4149/oie11211715os99m0whah1.gif
simplex

I'm not, I try, I fail simple as.
simplex

I hate you you stole my GIF
churchill

I hate you you stole my GIF

http://i45.tinypic.com/3s9q8.gif
simplex

No I prefer you having it as it makes my day when I click on a thread and its there
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants