Found 7th Feb 2010
Keep having dreams, and they keep happening(well atleast the parts i remember)... its getting more and more frequent! Thing is, when i get them, its normally revolved around something that can be significant to me... It's a strange one. had about 2-3 in the last week, that i have drempt of in the space of a month...

I have always experienced this, but it comes and goes.. Does it have a meaning? Does it mean i am suppose to be doing the things im dreaming or what!? it's all very confusing.

In future, im gonna write down what i remember, during the night

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

They are dreams, I wouldn't read anything into them

de-ja-vu... seen this before !

LOL sorry

Original Poster

lol.. its alrite! But it does indeed baffle me.

tbh- i have had a lot of DJV before... something happens in a day to day environment and you "know" you seen it before... can't explain it

although i do have recurring dreams.... never gone into detail with anyone to reveal what hidden meanings they have!

arcangel111;7773862

tbh- i have had a lot of DJV before... something happens in a day to day … tbh- i have had a lot of DJV before... something happens in a day to day environment and you "know" you seen it before... can't explain it although i do have recurring dreams.... never gone into detail with anyone to reveal what hidden meanings they have!

yeah De Ja Vu in real life is weird but kinda cool like you think you have seen the future haha

I dont get recurring dreams, lot of the time I can never remember them, but when I do they are awesome lol

Original Poster

I like it when you know your dreaming and then control what happens. I like to then fly lol

This sounds like Lost Season 6

DarrylJohn;7773876

I like it when you know your dreaming and then control what happens. I … I like it when you know your dreaming and then control what happens. I like to then fly lol

haha

funny stuff

i hope i can have a good dream tonight!

I like lottery wins and what would happen with the money woop woop

Banned

Sounds like you've had a dream
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions