Found 16th Feb 2009
try this. saw it on wiiso.com and i havent tried it but worth a shot.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

Original Poster

sohn of a gunn

If you have a fake DSTT or Clone, well, it can be fixed with this simple … If you have a fake DSTT or Clone, well, it can be fixed with this simple recovery program, you will need a genuine DSTT cartridge to do the fix. Here are the steps on how do to do it.1. Download the recovery package here:Code:]http://www.mediafire.com/?dtxanrm2vm42. Extract contents to the root of your SD card3. Put the SD card in your genuine DSTT4. Run FakeRecovery.nds5. It will ask you to switch to the fake, switch it6. After switching, press A and it will do its thing7. You are now ready to play with your refurbished DSTTReply With Quote

I've done it a few months ago, works a treat.

thanks for that. have just recieved my ordrer from dealextreme and they are the boxed ones. i didnt think they were sending these out anymore. may have to use this, but hoping not.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4397276

i've just tried another recovery package, still no joy, really annoying, … i've just tried another recovery package, still no joy, really annoying, looks like I have a totally dud card,grrrrrr:x

shame it didnt work for you

i just got a cndstt for my son and was searching about this in case it did go wrong. glad it works for some though.

Absolutely brilliant.
Cured my two duff ones. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer35
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769612

See more discussions