Groups

Dead leg is dead.....

I just had 1 killer injection in my leg today around 1pm.

I now have a dead leg, how long before goes? Nurse told me bout tree fiddy but I dont believe her .

dont be a baby
    - skusey

107 Comments

well if you still cant feel your leg its probably gonna drop off

man injection then lol

At least it will match from the neck up harvie............You know I'm kidding:)

ive got bad news its not dead it been replaced with metal legs lol

Train Driver;4093602

At least it will match from the neck up harvie............You know I'm … At least it will match from the neck up harvie............You know I'm kidding:)

:w00t::w00t:

amputation is imminent

Banned

oh stop being a whoos

nikkib123;4093573

Do you want me to come round and rub it better? [SIZE="1"](and your … Do you want me to come round and rub it better? [SIZE="1"](and your leg)[/SIZE]

:giggle::giggle:

killer > dead; that's the way it goes

Original Poster

whats a guy got to do to get a serious reply on this site

Jeez it was better 3years ago ;-)

post pics or u have no legs

sassie;4093621

oh stop being a whoos

aww, poorly leg.
    Bless, must be horrible having a little ***** when you're 15

black gerbil1;4093647

whats a guy got to do to get a serious reply on this siteJeez it was … whats a guy got to do to get a serious reply on this siteJeez it was better 3years ago ;-)

when u were 12?

acecatcher3;4093648

post pics or u have no legs

replies like urs keep the old school members, (who like to talk about butterflies) from posting anymore

Banned

black gerbil1;4093647

whats a guy got to do to get a serious reply on this siteJeez it was … whats a guy got to do to get a serious reply on this siteJeez it was better 3years ago ;-)

what before you joined, how would ya know that, surely your not posting with an alais

im gonna pcb this thread to death

acecatcher3;4093679

im gonna pcb this thread to death

and

me.,.

ive decided to stay in and watch bb, god im sad

Original Poster

ahah its not even funny, I got a proper dead leg, im dying i think awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (serious)

acecatcher3;4093703

ive decided to stay in and watch bb, god im sad

agreed :-D

black gerbil1;4093710

ahah its not even funny, I got a proper dead leg, im dying i think … ahah its not even funny, I got a proper dead leg, im dying i think awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (serious)

can I have your merc then?

that was nice skusey...cud have quoted urself tho tbh

nikkib123;4093573

Do you want me to come round and rub it better? [SIZE=1](and your … Do you want me to come round and rub it better? [SIZE=1](and your leg)[/SIZE]

LOL

bitseylango;4093715

agreed :-D

agreed??? that im sad...omfg u hate me!

raptorcigs;4093733

LOL

raptor....do u feel that the mods and admin were trying to make ur experience on this site less enjoyable when they implemented the caps lock blocker??

how do u feel about this deep down?

The injection probably just caused a painful bruise of the quadriceps muscle of the anterior or lateral thigh that commonly results in a muscular hematoma and sometimes several weeks of pain and disability.

Hence the dead leg.

Serious.

acecatcher3;4093737

agreed??? that im sad...omfg u hate me!

I have to hate you...the alternative is just too damned tempting :oops:

ill rep anyone who can find over 100useful posts out of my 6,582

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4093757

raptor....do u feel that the mods and admin were trying to make ur … raptor....do u feel that the mods and admin were trying to make ur experience on this site less enjoyable when they implemented the caps lock blocker??how do u feel about this deep down?

god damn over zealous mods.

nikkib123;4093769

Are the guns ok though? Please tell me the guns are not damaged!

:lol: its all good, and its all working down there too btw

Get some ice on it and keep the knee bent brah

Original Poster

Someone really needs to make another "hukd love thread" NANO.

mbgringo;4093758

The injection probably just caused a painful bruise of the quadriceps … The injection probably just caused a painful bruise of the quadriceps muscle of the anterior or lateral thigh that commonly results in a muscular hematoma and sometimes several weeks of pain and disability.Hence the dead leg.Serious.

should be ok for tomorrow.

Have you got a dead willy also? If so, bye! Lol

black gerbil1;4093773

:lol: its all good, and its all working down there too btw

omg keep talking bg, i just stuck my hand out of the window....its gettin cold.....pics pics pics

starsparkle2311;4093607

OK for those that don't know, I will ask........ What was the injection … OK for those that don't know, I will ask........ What was the injection for?

[SIZE=2]Diseases of the Rat (Rattus norvegicus)[/SIZE]

acecatcher3;4093728

that was nice skusey...cud have quoted urself tho tbh

:whistling:

Am I too late to make a rubbing joke? Damn.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;4093797

omg keep talking bg, i just stuck my hand out of the window....its gettin … omg keep talking bg, i just stuck my hand out of the window....its gettin cold.....pics pics pics

Making your hands cold does make it feel bigger dont it, best ones are the cold ones imo

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4093810

I feel your pain, takes me back to my youth, when me and my brother used … I feel your pain, takes me back to my youth, when me and my brother used to inflict the old dead leg on each other, full force of the back heel upon the upper thigh, total pain!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to get him more than he got me, serves him right for all those high karate kicks and wet t-towel flicks,lol:p

lol i got injected by a big needle!
    angelfairee;4093819

Am I too late to make a rubbing joke? Damn.

44posts too late

hotukdeals.com/for…=30
    self promo here.

starsparkle2311;4093826

competiton?

haha u wish
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …85144
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions