Groups

Dead Mans Shoes

Banned
    whos watching it??

AMAZING film

best bit is when the dealer walks in and asks what hes looking at...
    his response sends shivers down my spine

14 Comments

Didn't know it was on ODB.... What chn is it on?

Edit... Found it on channel4....... I get S4C on number 4....

Original Poster Banned

edna_clouds;2774870

Didn't know it was on ODB.... Whats it on?

Channel 4

It's not really meant to scare you...

Original Poster Banned

the dandy p;2774884

It's not really meant to scare you...

nah its the evil and rage when he does it....its not a jump scary thing...just the way its done...

ooooh its mint!

I have missed the first 30 mins, could someone please explain to me what has happened?

The JFK;2774905

I have missed the first 30 mins, could someone please explain to me what … I have missed the first 30 mins, could someone please explain to me what has happened?

Two brothers, Richard and Anthony, return to their hometown. Setting up camp in the hills overlooking the town, they reminisce over their past. But Richard has not returned for the memories, he's returned for revenge....

From lovefilms..

Original Poster Banned

edna_clouds;2774928

Two brothers, Richard and Anthony, return to their hometown. Setting up … Two brothers, Richard and Anthony, return to their hometown. Setting up camp in the hills overlooking the town, they reminisce over their past. But Richard has not returned for the memories, he's returned for revenge....From lovefilms..

LOL

The JFK;2774905

I have missed the first 30 mins, could someone please explain to me what … I have missed the first 30 mins, could someone please explain to me what has happened?

Channel 4 +1 :thumbsup:

Can't watch it, tooscary

This film is brilliant,
    anyone also seen another film4 production recently called Boy A,
    which is also very good.

edna_clouds;2774928

Two brothers, Richard and Anthony, return to their hometown. Setting up … Two brothers, Richard and Anthony, return to their hometown. Setting up camp in the hills overlooking the town, they reminisce over their past. But Richard has not returned for the memories, he's returned for revenge....From lovefilms..

Errr.....thanks:roll:

The JFK;2774995

Errr.....thanks:roll:

:-D

Top film. Made by the same bloke as This Is England and Once Upon A Time In The Midlands

donnydude;2775045

Top film. Made by the same bloke as This Is England and Once Upon A Time … Top film. Made by the same bloke as This Is England and Once Upon A Time In The Midlands

Yup, Shane Meadows is the director and Dead Man's Shoes is the first film of his I saw, Paddy Considine is excellent in it. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions