Groups

dead or alive 5 missing from deals

it was posted it was around £16 for the full game. cant see it anywhere in marketplace

9 Comments

"Dead or Alive 5: Final Round" [PS4]

£14.35 at GameSeek.
    £14.99 at Base.com.
    £15.00 at Amazon (UK).
    £15.00 at Tesco Entertainment.

"Dead or Alive 5: Final Round" [Xbox One]

£14.99 at Amazon (UK).
    £14.99 at Base.com.
    £15.01 at GameSeek.

I will assume you were not looking for prices for PlayStation 3 &/or Xbox 360 formats, Collectors' Editions, &/or other variants.
    Edited by: "fanpages" 23rd Nov 2016

fanpages

"Dead or Alive: Final Round" [PS4]£14.35 at GameSeek.£14.99 at B … "Dead or Alive: Final Round" [PS4]£14.35 at GameSeek.£14.99 at Base.com.£15.00 at Amazon (UK).£15.00 at Tesco Entertainment."Dead or Alive: Final Round" [Xbox One]£14.99 at Amazon (UK).£14.99 at Base.com.£15.01 at GameSeek.I will assume you were not looking for prices for PlayStation 3 &/or Xbox 360 formats, Collectors' Editions, &/or other variants.

Heat added for effort.

moneysavingkitten

Heat added for effort.

Thanks.

I don't know what everybody else was doing for the last 22 hours, though!

fanpages

Thanks.I don't know what everybody else was doing for the last 22 hours, … Thanks.I don't know what everybody else was doing for the last 22 hours, though!

I was busy posting freebies I'm just not down with Dead or Alive either X) Call me a prude if you like, but it's creepy af. Especially the VR one. Touching children that are saying 'no' and 'stop' in Japanese is where I draw the line. Guy who made it is a total lost it too. So I don't want to encourage him.

But erm, yeah, enjoy OP
    Edited by: "MSK." 23rd Nov 2016

moneysavingkitten

...I'm just not down with Dead or Alive either X) Call me a prude if you … ...I'm just not down with Dead or Alive either X) Call me a prude if you like, but it's creepy af. Especially the VR one. Touching children that are saying 'no' and 'stop' in Japanese is where I draw the line. Guy who made it is a total lost it too. So I don't want to encourage him.But erm, yeah, enjoy OP

The "Street Fighter" franchise I have never enjoyed, & the "Dead or Alive" (fighting titles) series (rather than boob/crotch-watching Paradise so-called "games") have always been a runner-up to "Tekken" for me.

I am still hopeful that another "Death by Degrees" or "Urban Reign" title may be forthcoming in future, but I may be waiting a long time/forever for those.

fanpages

:)The "Street Fighter" franchise I have never enjoyed, & the "Dead or … :)The "Street Fighter" franchise I have never enjoyed, & the "Dead or Alive" (fighting titles) series (rather than boob/crotch-watching Paradise so-called "games") have always been a runner-up to "Tekken" for me.I am still hopeful that another "Death by Degrees" or "Urban Reign" title may be forthcoming in future, but I may be waiting a long time/forever for those.

I'm sure I've played them at some point, but never really given them any time (and won't now). Happy to take your word for it, I can imagine the mechanics being alright. I'm a bit beyond fighting games these days, sadly.

I have Death by Degrees on the shelf, it's been there several years but I've never played it. I was waiting for that day my brother would come and play it with me, but it never came. It's worth playing then? Perhaps I should crack it open.

moneysavingkitten

I'm sure I've played them at some point, but never really given them any … I'm sure I've played them at some point, but never really given them any time (and won't now). Happy to take your word for it, I can imagine the mechanics being alright. I'm a bit beyond fighting games these days, sadly.

That's a pity. The next "Tekken" title ("...7", but the ninth title in the main series) is going to be the last; even Bandai Namco have realised that retiring from the genre is their best move.

moneysavingkitten

I have Death by Degrees on the shelf, it's been there several years but … I have Death by Degrees on the shelf, it's been there several years but I've never played it. I was waiting for that day my brother would come and play it with me, but it never came. It's worth playing then? Perhaps I should crack it open.

It is a single-player game, so give it a spin... unless you can find a buyer that wants a sealed copy.

It was not rated that favourably by the critics. There are lots of game-play videos on YouTube, & the official web site is still live, if you want to see what you would be missing:

[ ninawilliams.com ].

The 2005 Calendar featuring Nina is still there to download too!

moneysavingkitten

I'm sure I've played them at some point, but never really given them any … I'm sure I've played them at some point, but never really given them any time (and won't now). Happy to take your word for it, I can imagine the mechanics being alright. I'm a bit beyond fighting games these days, sadly.

moneysavingkitten

I have Death by Degrees on the shelf, it's been there several years but … I have Death by Degrees on the shelf, it's been there several years but I've never played it. I was waiting for that day my brother would come and play it with me, but it never came. It's worth playing then? Perhaps I should crack it open.

I may or may not already have the Nina calendar

Original Poster

sorry, it was posted as a deal on the marketplace. but cant find it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions