Groups

Dead Pixels covered by warranty from ebuyer.

hi guys.
    I am going to buy a 32" LCD TV from ebuyer.
    they offer 2 years on site (i guess) warranty.
    anybody out there have bought any tv from ebuyer?
    what is covered by warranty?
    I am most worried about the Dead Pixels, What happens if there are dead pixel after a year. will they repair/replace it?

regards

7 Comments

have now had plasma and lcd from ebuyer ithout any probs. Best to read up on the dead pixel standards as this is what most companies use for the basis of any warranty issues.

I bought a DABS value LCD a few days ago. Got 4 stuck pixels..though 1 flashes on and off intermittently. I consider that faulty, not sure what DABS will say tho. They say you have to check manufacturer policy, but there is none for the model. Hardly any info at all for it.
    Advice please?

Original Poster

dead pixel standards?
    ok let me see what is it first.
    by the way do you have a link for warranty T&C from ebuyer?

I think manufacturers have limits to dead pixels.This link might help you.Just choose the munufacturer.
    behardware.com/art…tml

Original Poster

nice one Snake.
    But there is no Hannspree...

maybe Hannspree is new and it was [FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Published on September 30, 2004 (updated on 23 Mars 2005)[/SIZE][/FONT]

This is for Hannspree
    aria.co.uk/Sup…ces

Think its 7 in total for 32"

Original Poster

so the standard classII applies.

a) Pixels always lit b) Pixels never lit c) Sub-pixel: Always lit; never lit or blinking
    ...................2..............................,2....................................,5
    "faulty pixels per million"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions