Groups

dead rising 2

Banned
    did anyone pre order dead rising 2 last year august time from the hut? £27.73

I did and i got an email saying that they are unable to send the order. as the game has been delayed until sept this year ( forgot i pre ordered the game )

I am also wondering if the hut has taken money for it already now? until stock pick which is what my status is on my acc for the hut?

6 Comments

I also got an email apologising that it's not been sent yet.

We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been … We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been sent.Dead Rising 2We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order.

Banned

so the game isnt coming out yet ? What are you complaining about

Original Poster Banned

ryman1000;8028975

so the game isnt coming out yet ? What are you complaining about

Im not complaining :? And im aware that the game has been delayed, ( i forgot i pre ordered the game )

made a thread regarding the game and topic if the hut have already taken money for it which i think they may have.

just check your bank account? no one here knows if money has gone out of your account. i can't see them charging for pre orders until they have the stock though

they wont take any money until its dispatched. if they dont have the game to dispatch then they wont take any money.

hmm, first I heard of the delay
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Flights only Dominican Republic33
      2. Buy back on Euros to £££34
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?59
      4. Samsung or Hisense11

See more discussions