Groups

Dead Rising 2 (PS3) Expansion Code - Free to First Poster Through

Free to the first person who wants it.

I pre-ordered the games ages ago then cancelled it but have today received an expansion code. Don't know what it does but first person who wants it can have it.
    Will PM to the first person through.

18 Comments

Banned

Don't know what it does but I'll have it please

Quite likely to be the Ninja pack, ridiculously handy thing to have- mainly because the zombies ignore you when you're wearing it. If that's what it is, then you've struck lucky Paddy Charlie as it makes life much easier

It is probably a PS3 Dead Rising 2 theme - I got a code through today too
    Edited by: "flamingcarrot" 29th Sep 2010

Banned

How can I get the Ninja Pack and how do you select to wear it? Where in the options?

Banned

Flaming, can I have your code please?

jaydog69

LOL. flamingcarrot wasn't offering their code out.

I bought the code off flea for £4... makes the game easier, because the zombies don't notice you as much. I'm level 23 atm... o.O 2 more levels til I get an achievement

Dang, missed it. Love Dead Rising.

Banned

How do you choose to wear the ninja pack though?

jaydog69

Nice try - I've given enough codes away today already though

Banned

I'll pay you then. What codes do you have?

And how do you wear these outfits? Where in the options does it give you the choice to?

when you're in the safe house there is a save location (toilets) opposite where Katey is being held, in the toilets, there are some lockers... go to them and press either O or B and it will come up with your original clothing then press the right bumper and select each piece of ninja clothing

Banned

Where can I get these packs from, and is there a list anywhere of what each of them do?

I've only seen the ninja pack got mine off E-bay for £4

Banned

Doesn't it mean you can cheat though? It surely makes the game easier?

Why would you want it? Does the sword ever run out?

not really cos the psycho's will still kick your ass, it's just a perk, weapons don't last any longer.

I was playing co-op with my mate last night, he had the mma gloves/nail combo, anyway he dropped them and we both went to pick them up at the same time, we both ended up with them, I had a glitched pair, which were endless. Totally unintentional but quite fun X)

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie1 person likes this

Don't know what it does but I'll have it please

Sorry for the delay on this. Just PM'd code to you. Hope it's useful to you.

Banned

mufc72

Sorry for the delay on this. Just PM'd code to you. Hope it's useful to … Sorry for the delay on this. Just PM'd code to you. Hope it's useful to you.

Cheers for the code, its the theme carrot was talking about

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …201547
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523423
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846300
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1846

See more discussions