Groups

Dead Rising Limited Edition Tin Worth Anything

I had dead rising and after lending it to a friend he said could he keep it and buy it off me so he did - im now wondering whether i should rebuy it but get the tin edition as someone is gunna sell me his for £12

Is it worth anything?

Daniel

4 Comments

it aint worth anything really but its a fantastic game, if u dont want it put me in contact with him lol love a tinned version

That question confused me, you sold your dead rising to a friend, now your wondering wether you should buy it back for £12 ? but whats this "Is it worth anything"??

Original Poster

odriscoll

That question confused me, you sold your dead rising to a friend, now … That question confused me, you sold your dead rising to a friend, now your wondering wether you should buy it back for £12 ? but whats this "Is it worth anything"??

Is the limited edition tin thingy worth more than £12

Not really these days I'd say, there's quite a few tin editions of games and apart from buying new they rarely add much value.

John
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions