Groups
    EXPIRED

Dead Rising Xbox 360

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]I'm after dead rising for the xbox 360.. The cheapest price i've managed to find is 32.89 delivered @ HMV (after use of £5 voucher and 2.10 from quidco) [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=3]Can this be bought cheaper?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial][/FONT]

6 Comments

As far as I know the cheapest so far has been £33.99 at shopto.net (£36.99 - £3.00 off first order). They also apparently manage a 99% next day delivery promise.

However, part of the problem is that the company allegedly made a shameless plug showcasing their 360 games prices right here on Hotukdeals and the company also appears to be almost completely unheard of. I'm also quite skeptical as I wrote them an enquiry on the 6th of September trying to establish exactly why my card was being constantly rejected by the site, yet here I am on the 13th with no reply.

I guess I'm hoping to hit that 'magic' £29.99 price tag myself too

I've ordered from shopto before, and had no problems with them. But I think that HMV price after vouchers will be hard to beat.

shopto are brilliant, i ordered both tdu and daed rising at 5pm and recieved the next day.

I have used shopto and normally get new releases a few days before the street date.

keep an eye on a thread from our friends at av forums
    avforums.com/for…264

is updated on a regular basis and has saved me a fortune on 360 games!
    I havent paid more that £21 for any game so far.

thanks Marky mark thats a great thread :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      3. Cat Chat77752
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34

See more discussions