Found 22nd Jun 2008
ok long shot but can anyone help me out with this

I tried out some deja vu dead sea salt scrub and body butter for me eczema and it seems to help the only thing is i cant find it on the net so was wondering if anyone could find it and point me in the direction of the site or could recommend me similar ones that are good

Thanks in advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

I know this isnt what you were sking for but my son when he was one was covered from head to foot in eczema. After spending a fortune of various stuff I found some cream in America called freederm. Its expensive (about £20 for a single tub including shipping) but I have never found anything even close to it since (and neither has his consultant). My son now has the odd tiny patch which will clear up in 2 days with the cream. Have tried it out on my work buddies too and it works wonders on them. Suppose it depends on how bad your eczema is but if you want a look heres the link

]http//ww…om/

Hiya I get my dead sea salts, moisturiser, hand cream , body lotion etc all from T K Max . I usually stock up when i see it in store. It's also much cheaper than online. It works a treat. especially the dead sea mud. If you can't get it in your local store let me know I will try my local stores for you.

Original Poster

cat74;2370455

I know this isnt what you were sking for but my son when he was one was … I know this isnt what you were sking for but my son when he was one was covered from head to foot in eczema. After spending a fortune of various stuff I found some cream in America called freederm. Its expensive (about £20 for a single tub including shipping) but I have never found anything even close to it since. My son now has the odd tiny patch which will clear up in 2 days with the cream. Have tried it out on my work buddies too and it works wonders on them. Suppose it depends on how bad your eczema is but if you want a look heres the link]http://www.freederm.com/

how long does shipping take?

allstar2;2370482

how long does shipping take?

if I remember correctly it took about 5 days, if that :thumbsup:

try skinshop.co.uk

ive got psoriesis and a lot of their stuff helps, they do things for eczema as well

cat74;2370455

I know this isnt what you were sking for but my son when he was one was … I know this isnt what you were sking for but my son when he was one was covered from head to foot in eczema. After spending a fortune of various stuff I found some cream in America called freederm. Its expensive (about £20 for a single tub including shipping) but I have never found anything even close to it since (and neither has his consultant). My son now has the odd tiny patch which will clear up in 2 days with the cream. Have tried it out on my work buddies too and it works wonders on them. Suppose it depends on how bad your eczema is but if you want a look heres the linkhttp://www.freederm.com/

That site looks less reliable than a plumbers estimate...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?913
    2. Best/cheapest music service66
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?311
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…33

See more discussions