Dead Space help

Just a quick question to those who have played it. When upgrading your RIG I'm not entirely certain what upgrading hitpoints achieves, It doesnt make it clear, obviously my first guess is it makes you more resistant to enemy attacks. Can anybody confirm this? Or enlighten me. Cheers

Also I havent really bought any weapons I have just upgraded the line and plasma gun to the max what other weapons are worth buying. I have bought the blade saw but thought it was useless so i got rid of it.

3 Comments

Banned

hitpoints means the amount of damage a weapon will do.

if you upgrade your hitpoint, your weapon will do more damage.

simples meerkat

Original Poster

kapows;5326422

hitpoints means the amount of damage a weapon will do.if you upgrade your … hitpoints means the amount of damage a weapon will do.if you upgrade your hitpoint, your weapon will do more damage.simples meerkat

Are you sure? because, actually, i did consider that first, but then i thought well the RIG is not your weapon and upgrading damage on your weapon makes your weapon do more damage. So what would be the point of that. But the word hitpoints does kinda imply damage. I dunno, you may be right but I'm still not convinced.

Original Poster

Can anyone else confirm if Kapows is right? Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764019
    2. Better watch out for these...1017
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports813
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094

See more discussions