Deadpool 2 Teaser Trailer is just too good.

>>>Watch before reading!<<<

Really wasn't expecting a teaser trailer this far away from the movies release. But what we got, is awesome! A little nod to Logan (Ryan Reynolds & Hugh Jackman like to send these nods back and forth). A little cameo by Stan Lee. Firefly posters in the background (could it return?).
Deadnolds and his Australian accent (another nod towards Hugh Jackman) & the major easter egg, Nathan Summers (aka. Cable) c*mming soon.

http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/6236/28/16x9/800.jpg

16 Comments

I won't comment on this movie

Im dead seeing it

Very Very Awesome, My Favourite Movie of 2016

I hate Ryan Reynolds in everything, but the guy is 100% perfect for Deadpool.
Edited by: "haritori" 4th Mar

this has made my day! cheers bud

Total garbage.

A true romance...... ******* Love it!

Edited by moderator: "swearing" 4th Mar

If it's anything like the first. It'll be over hyped and terrible. The adverts were the best bit of the movie.

After 20minutes in the original was boring.

kos1c

If it's anything like the first. It'll be over hyped and terrible. The … If it's anything like the first. It'll be over hyped and terrible. The adverts were the best bit of the movie. After 20minutes in the original was boring.

If it's anything like the first it'll be over the top and brilliant!

wow looks great and Stan Lee in it as well 8). First step .. Guardians of the Galaxy part 2.

haritori

...I hate Ryan Reynolds in everything, but the guy is 100% perfect for … ...I hate Ryan Reynolds in everything, but the guy is 100% perfect for Deadpool.

"Hate" is such a strong word.

He speaks highly of you.

donaldduck2

Total garbage.

I agree (_;)

Original Poster

summerof76

I agree (_;)

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/deadpool-shock-hands-to-face.gif

I loved the scene near the beginning when he keeps losing limb integrity. Had my bladder been fuller I'd so have left my self in a puddle of wee. While technically not that funny it was so over the top it couldn't be anything but hilarious.

FantasyDeals

Its a guy thing (_;) Its not for women X)

fanpages

"Hate" is such a strong word.He speaks highly of you.

You are right, I apologise to Reynolds, but I still dislike you Ryan.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764044
    2. PDF Drive is your search engine for PDF files. No annoying ads, no download…22
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183317
    4. Sad news about Barcelona1524

See more discussions