Groups

Deadspace 2 a little bit boring

Halfway through it now and finding it a little bit boring much prefered the first one.

I'll push through it now til the end but I've got nothing to play after, any recomendations?

played so far
    Batman AA
    CoD MW
    Gears2
    Cod WaW

I only play single player.

toying with the idea of Fallout3 or Metro,

4 Comments

I quite enjoyed the second game but i agree the first was better.
    Fallout 3 is awesome it takes ages to complete, go for the GOTY Edition comes with all DLC and can be picked up quite cheap.
    I am playing alan wake at the moment which is good.

Best game of last few years for me was Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Without doubt. Such an addictive game. Enjoyed all the series mind. But Brotherhood is tops. New one out towards end of year.

I also quite like the look of Metro. I didn't enjoy Fallout 3.

gmdlogan

Best game of last few years for me was Assassins Creed Brotherhood. … Best game of last few years for me was Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Without doubt. Such an addictive game. Enjoyed all the series mind. But Brotherhood is tops. New one out towards end of year.

If you haven't played any of the Assassin's Creed series I would suggest you start at least with Assassin's Creed 2 before moving on to Brotherhood. Both amazing games.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oil for Oak Doors45
      2. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…34
      3. Dashcam question22
      4. Ordered Samsung note 8 from very delayed delivery11

See more discussions