Groups

deal

someone please look at the Golds Gym Fitness Belt at newitts and decide if it is a good deal?
    newitts.com/pro…htm

5 Comments

newitts.com/pro…htm

delivery from £3.26

looks a good deal, worth a punt

Have just been told by my mate ''its not very good and as his back isnt something he wants to injure, he really should pay the extra amount of money for excellent support.''

in other words, probably too cheap to do a proper job.

Original Poster

skusey;5025306

Have just been told by my mate ''its not very good and as his back isnt … Have just been told by my mate ''its not very good and as his back isnt something he wants to injure, he really should pay the extra amount of money for excellent support.''in other words, probably too cheap to do a proper job.

I thought it was too good to be true.....

Actually you shouldnt wear one of these at all imo as it merely promotes improper form and resulting imbalance of muscle growth, these belts do NOT protect your back lol , big myth, how you will hurt your back is with very poor form on too heavy weight (belt or no belt). simples.

but of course other people will swear by them just my opinion.

A good weight lifting belt will cost at least £40-50.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764665
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25106
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4291999

See more discussions