Groups

Deal extreme

Ive been trying to send something back to them and i need to send them a ticket but every time i try to send them a ticket it just says page cannot be displayed and a button saying try again and i keep on doing it and the same just keeps on happening
    WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Thanks all i finally got it sorted after 7 times! thanks all for your advice and rep added to you all because you all helped me so many thanks!

4 Comments

I've had faulty stuff of em once, they just sent me a replacement, didn't send the old one back. It was only small, a memory card reader. What you sending back?

Original Poster

a 2gb micro sd card. Did your ticket work?

kobirulali;1809032

I've had faulty stuff of em once, they just sent me a replacement, didn't … I've had faulty stuff of em once, they just sent me a replacement, didn't send the old one back. It was only small, a memory card reader. What you sending back?

Same here, they needed chasing but a replacement was sent no questions asked- given the price of postage (£3.72 for 200g packet to Hong Kong it would not have been cost effective to send back (how do they do it for the price?).

any way - to the point - Are you logged in and cookies enabled for the site?

Original Poster

mozzer99;1809193

Same here, they needed chasing but a replacement was sent no questions … Same here, they needed chasing but a replacement was sent no questions asked- given the price of postage (£3.72 for 200g packet to Hong Kong it would not have been cost effective to send back (how do they do it for the price?).any way - to the point - Are you logged in and cookies enabled for the site?

yer and it worked but the type of picture was the wrong sort when it worked so im trying again the 7th time lucky
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions