Deal Extreme, can't seem to get to the site on various PC's i my home?

Banned 19
Found 9th Jun 2009
Deal Extreme.

Been trying to get on the site all night but it keeps coming up that the link appears to be broken no matter what link I use and also used 3 different computers.

Anyone else having problems or is it just me?

Cheers.

19 Comments

Try this link www2.dealextreme.com/

Edit. forget that, thats not working now... looks like the site is having problems.

Working again now! :w00t::thinking:

no its not:roll:

cuzzy;5449568

Working again now! :w00t::thinking:

Is it??? still not working on mine

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for the help guys, just got on using IE, was using Chrome before, see if all the site works, thanks for the help.

cacaroca;5449590

no its not:roll:

Wierd, it`s gone again! :?

Original Poster Banned

Still ok here using IE.

BeemerMad;5449636

Still ok here using IE.

I am on IE and its still not working lol

Original Poster Banned

Yup now down, was browsing for a good few minutes, but it has gone, so I can now not blame just Chrome, lol.

i just come on here to post this lol, was down all yesterday too! need to order a few bits aswell.

Some clever soul mentioned that dealextreme.com should work. Give it a try, it might.

This is a well known o2/Be problem, something to do with DNS.

Well sometimes the main page doesnt load, ive had this problem and im on virgin, if the problem continues try this to get around dealextreme.com/acc…ts/ Worked for me.

can confirm the link

dealextreme.com/ does work

many thanks for the info. helped me out a lot

nope not working again, totally screwed

Original Poster Banned

I really need to rder from this site but it keeps timing out on most pages, can get in via a back door but then it just times out on other pages. This is a nightmare.

This has been going on too long for such a large company!

What are they playing at?

BeemerMad;5472057

I really need to rder from this site but it keeps timing out on most … I really need to rder from this site but it keeps timing out on most pages, can get in via a back door but then it just times out on other pages. This is a nightmare.This has been going on too long for such a large company!What are they playing at?

Similar products available here focalprice.com/

Original Poster Banned

Thanks mate that is very helpful, just what I needed.

BeemerMad;5472057

I really need to rder from this site but it keeps timing out on most … I really need to rder from this site but it keeps timing out on most pages, can get in via a back door but then it just times out on other pages. This is a nightmare.This has been going on too long for such a large company!What are they playing at?

Maybe they just don't know. It's not as if they're able to tell easily that any particular customer of any ISP in any of the countries where they have customers is having trouble accessing the ir site.
Post a comment
@
    Text