Groups

Deal Extreme tracking??

Banned
    I've ordered something from deal extreme but my tracking is showing tracking summary
    Here is the current status of your order. After your order is shipped, you will see a record in the shipment history table below. You may also print an invoice by using the invoice link above.

Order: ********* placed on 1/22/2009 5:20:32 AM
    (of current
    shipment) On 1/22/2009: Expedited Order Received - in stock

What does this mean? As when I look at invoice it says all items ready and last time i used them it took less time to actually arrive at my door

3 Comments

I had this just before the year with my order, and I think what it means is that they were awaiting stock from thier supplier? It would seem now they have it?

I could be wrong though! Hate these kind of things when they don't make much sense :?

I think it mean your items are in stock, but I guess it will take a bit longer due to the closure of the Luner Chinese New Year.
    dealextreme.com/for…801

Original Poster Banned

minnie77;4218874

I think it mean your items are in stock, but I guess it will take a bit … I think it mean your items are in stock, but I guess it will take a bit longer due to the closure of the Luner Chinese New Year.http://www.dealextreme.com/forums/Forums.dx/Forum.-100~threadid.250801

Thats a good shout Minnie I never thought of that rep added
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3011059
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions