Groups

deal extreme xmas post

Deal extreme ordered back in october 20th something ...not arrived but found something on a search all hongkong stuff currently on 21day hold for usa export pending customs.....anyone else had a delay on orders usually its here within 3weeks

8 Comments

Deal Extreme can always be hit and miss for timings, just give it time.

As I always say, if it's something you desperately need or quite fancy coming sooner rather than later, don't buy from DX.

DX and FocalPrice have really gone to pot.

Original Poster

Syzable

DX and FocalPrice have really gone to pot.

I know ... just found loads of ppl moaning in dx forum looks like its hongkong post is the problem mail with a stamp on gets priority but mail with franked style stamp is 2nd

Banned

not dealextreme, but I've been waiting 4 weeks from stuff from over there from an ebay seller who is usually mega reliable so it quite possibly could be postal problems

2 recent orders from Hong Kong (not from DX though) took 6 weeks after being dispatched to drop through my door, would normally expect it to take 3 weeks max. Latest DX order was posted on 16/11 but hasn't yet left the country.

i ordered a few things off DX on Oct 1st , after being told a pack of lies , 6 different tracking numbers, items were in and out of stock like i change my socks! finally had a refund off paypal yesterday. I ordered the exact same items of ebay again from China and they arrived in 6 days so personally i think its just dealextreme yet again. my advice OP file with paypal cos i doubt your going to get your items

Try suntek suntekstore.co.uk/ind…tml ordered 2 orders from them and they both came through in about a week. The have a bizarre mix of items but some items are a little bit more expensive than DX and Focalprice.

Original Poster

thanks for the updates
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?44
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217

See more discussions