Deal for group with several mobile phones and blackberries?

Found 26th Aug 2008
One of my friends has a small business - I think they have 6 mobile phones. At least 3 of them (it could be all I am not sure) also have blackberries too. They do not use the equipment that much but just to keep in touch when out of office e.g. check emails. They are paying a whoping £400-£500 a month I think which sounded a lot to me. Anyone got any ideas who migh offer a better deal then this which includes blackberry access? Thanks

6 Comments

My friend's Boy friend got a deal from T-Mobile for his Company of 20 people or so.

I dont think they paid more than 400£ for 20 people for an extensive use.

If you want more details, please let me know & I will give you her mobile number to sort it out.

Original Poster

bump - can anyone help with this?

fairy;2832668

bump - can anyone help with this?

Is my response not helpful? :?

Original Poster

KOGONAI;2833353

yes sure it is thanks but was hoping for a bit more response which is what usually happens on this board. What you suggested offered more phones but the same cost while what he really wants is same coverage as he has but less cost. I have passed the details on to him though so cheers for that.

Original Poster

KOGONAI;2833353

As it happens someone else told me T mobile too so if he wants to go with them if you dont mind I will PM you. Cheers

No worries. I just gave you a rough idea of what I am aware of.

If you want more I can drill more information. Anyways, let me know if you want to whenever.. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Camera lens55
    2. amazon echo idiots guide56
    3. Whey protien625
    4. Anyone used/heard of the website "Venture Direct"?1518

See more discussions