Expired

Deal gone

Found 21st Feb
can a mod or someone tell me why my last deal has been deleted? There is another on there but mine was a slightly cheaper price
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
mod
Hi @thewrecker7477 unfortunately your deal was previously posted here, we usually class anything in the price range £1 or below as a duplicate. Thanks for taking the time to post though
Original Poster
Ok. Thanks @niceroundpound. Just wondered what had happened
So cheaper deals are being deleted.
Original Poster
Darzen11 m ago

That's what I thought
Original Poster
Darzen31 m ago

Surely to have been classed as duplicate it would have to be EXACTLY the same. You would have thought they would allow it as it was cheaper and therefore entice more people but hey ho not my rules
thewrecker747738 m ago

Surely to have been classed as duplicate it would have to be EXACTLY the … Surely to have been classed as duplicate it would have to be EXACTLY the same. You would have thought they would allow it as it was cheaper and therefore entice more people but hey ho not my rules

Your face obviously doesn't fit.
Original Poster
Darzen5 m ago

Your face obviously doesn't fit.

Supermod
For a repost we'll need to see a bigger reduction than that to justify a new thread.

If we allowed new posts for ANY price decrease we'd be inundated. I also believe the community does not want to see this.

Within a very short space of time the voting will reflect the general mood of the community on reposts and not for the quality of the deal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions