Groups
    EXPIRED

Deal gone hot but not in the hot list?

Hello
    I just wondered if once a deal has gone hot and it goes under 100 if it gets taken off the hot list? I've never noticed before but i've got a message to say a deal has gone hot but now I can't see it?
    Thank you

7 Comments

Hi Lilrach,
    looks like it was this one,
    hotukdeals.com/dea…951
    it dropped to 96 which took it out of the hot deals and now its hovering around the 100 heat mark again, It's doesn't go hot on exactly 100 but dropping in and out of hots deals at the moment.

Original Poster

bigflump

Hi Lilrach,looks like it was this … Hi Lilrach,looks like it was this one,https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/zoomer-zuppies-scarlet-15-instore-tesco-rrp-40-00-2103951 it dropped to 96 which took it out of the hot deals and now its hovering around the 100 heat mark again, It's doesn't go hot on exactly 100 but dropping in and out of hots deals at the moment.

Oh so it does drop out if it goes low again. Thanks for getting back to me

Lilrach

Oh so it does drop out if it goes low again. Thanks for getting back to … Oh so it does drop out if it goes low again. Thanks for getting back to me

Your welcome, Happy New Year

Lilrach

Oh so it does drop out if it goes low again. Thanks for getting back to … Oh so it does drop out if it goes low again. Thanks for getting back to me

I gave it a bump in the right direction. Happy New Year.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

I gave it a bump in the right direction. Happy New Year.

Aww thank you
    Happy New Year. I can't believe i'm still awake at this time. The last couple of years i've fallen asleep lol.

142 now Happy New Year

Original Poster

daffers

142 now Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717